29 April 2009

You Ask. I Deliver.


Last week I introduced you to my newest pretty pin...the Ava with a swanky birdie button. Lots of you loved her but a few of you "bird-haters" emailed me and asked if I would make an Ava pin with a regular rhinestone button. Brilliant!

The birdie version is still available here. But if you prefer something with a bit of sparkle for spring, I made another version for you. This Ava is made from the same beautiful pistachio green felt and is just as fluffy and wonderful as the original.

Love her on my jacket! I think she makes me look taller and skinnier.


Or on my bag.

Don't forget Mother's Day is coming up! Ava makes a wonderful (and cheap!) Mother's Day gift!

You can get one for yourself and one for your mama or a friend. Ava is $11 for one or $20 for two...shipping included!






How many?






14 comments {Click here to leave a comment}:

Liz Harrell said...

Kimba, that is just darling. If I didnt have such a bad habit of snagging pins and ripping holes out of jackets (true story, twice), I'd snatch one up. It's a great color.

Joanna said...

I love them both! Of course I am a birdie lover. I have got to get one of those pins! Or at least one of your pins. They are so pretty!

Jill@Barnes Yard said...

Just beautiful...and who are these people that hate birds???

Stacey @ The Blessed Nest said...

Bird haters??! Impossible!! Such a cute pin, I love it! I'm putting one of your pins on my upcoming birthday list :)!

Anonymous said...

I can't imagine "hating" the birdies! I like both your versions :-)

Allidink said...

Haha "bird haters." I like both of them!

All the best,
Allison

Amy @ Living Locurto said...

Gorgeous!!

Heathahlee said...

Bird haters? You mean there are actually those people out there? I'm thinking about getting one of your Big Bettys as my Mother's Day corsage! That way I can wear it all the time after MD!

Michelle, All Home and Love said...

Bird haters. lol I imagine some people are just plain tired of them at this point. Birds are everywhere. Your pins are beautiful!
~Michelle

Unknown said...

Oh, my, I adore Ava ALMOST as much as my beautiful peacock blue Betty! I wonder if I could wear both?

mommy4life said...

Your pins are always beautiful! This one is no exception!

Mimi Sue said...

Taller AND skinnier? Sign me up!
Mimi

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

So pretty Kimba! I love your pins. You are amazing!

XOXO
Jen

Moody said...

That is very cute and we love it.Thank you for sharing.
www.zcouple.com