19 April 2009

Calling All Bird Lovers!



When I saw these adorable bird silhouette buttons, I knew that you all would love them as much as I do. So I combined them with some of my favorite pistachio green felt and came up with my favorite new pin. Her name is Ava (which is apparently derived from a Latin word meaning bird). I'm such a dork.



Ava is fluffy and shaggy and perfectly imperfect. The more you fluff her, the better she looks. Ava is made from wool felt and a custom designed button. She's about 3.5" across and has a 1.5" bar pin on the back.



Right here on my blog is the only place you'll be able to buy this pin in the pistachio green. This one won't be put in my shop. She's a limited edition, just for my readers.

Her price is $12, including shipping. Mother's Day is coming up so if you have a mom or two to buy for, she's 2 for $22 or 3 for $30.

And if you want another color, there are other Ava designs in my etsy shop. If you purchase a pin from here AND any pin from my etsy shop, I will refund the shipping charges for your etsy purchase. Just leave me a note in you payment.



They're ready to ship so click Buy It Now to get yourself one...or three...







How many?








20 comments {Click here to leave a comment}:

jeanne said...

Good morning Kimba, your pin is so sweet with the bird in the center. I have not visited in a while. I was looking at your etsy shop. I will be back when I have more time to shop.

Have a happy day.

Hugs...Jeanne

Laryssa @ Heaven In The Home said...

They're lovely! I just bought one and I'm so excited to see it in person. Thanks Kimba!

edie said...

I love them and just bought two. Perfect for Mother's Day!

Still Learning said...

Your birdie pin is gorgeous!!

J.J. said...

I love the little birdie in the center!

Kim @ Everything Etsy said...

They look beautiful and I love the name!

~Kim

Julia @ Hooked on Houses said...

So cute! :-)

Jill said...

Oh- how I LOVE birdies!! :)
Beautiful!
Blessings!

Amanda@Imperfectly Beautiful said...

That pin is adorable! And I guess I might be a bit partial to it cause my daughter's name is Ava. Go figure!

BTW, I am having a giveaway to celebrate the grand opening of my etsy shop. I'd love to have you stop by and enter.

~Amanda

Darcy @ m3b said...

Those are divine, Kimba! You've out-done yourself.

xoxoxo

Melanie said...

Kimba! These are adorable. I have to tell you that I love the pins I purchased and I get TONS of compliments. They are perfect with a spring jacket - - and I'm a huge jacket fan, so I'm wearing them all the time! My coworkers dubbed them my 'spring bling' I kept a few and parted with a few. You have a wonderful 'gift'

Thank you!
-Melanie

Kelli said...

Too cute!!

Debie Napoleon said...

Ava is just adorable!

Heathahlee said...

Love that!!! I have been falling in love with all the adorable buttons at JoAnn's and Michael's...very addictive!

Amanda said...

What a beautiful little birdie pin!

Amy said...

Ava is beautiful! Your talent amazes me, Kimba!!

Ali said...

What a cute pin! Thanks for looking at my blog :) Have a good week.

Melissa Miller said...

Hello Kimba,
They are so adorable!
I must order one.

I love your beautiful and inspiring blog and I'll be back to visit with you often.
You're always welcomed at mine as well.

Have a wonderful and blessed week.
~Melissa :)

Southern Fried Gal said...

So cute and I love the name! Ava has been at the top of my little girl name lists for a while...

Laryssa Herbert said...

I just got my pin! It's even more beautiful in person. :-) Thanks Kimba!