15 August 2009

Alert! Cheap Magazines at Amazon!

Note: If you're looking for the DIY Day recap post (with the winner), click here. To browse through the entire list of DIY projects, click here.

I don't usually post this kind of thing, but Amazon is having a great sale on magazines that includes some of my favorite house and home publications.

Here's a few that are only $5.00:
Country Living (1-year)
Woman's Day (1 year)
Town & Country (1-year)

And some that are $10.00
House Beautiful (2-years!)
Good Housekeeping (2-years!)
Ladies Home Journal (1-year)
Coastal Living (1-year) (Thanks to Wonder Woman Wannabe for telling me about this one!)


And one of my faves for only $15.00 for 2 years:
This Old House (2-years!)

When you click on the link, the regular price will show. But when you get to final screen before checkout, the discounted price appears.

I just used my Swagbucks to get 2 of these for FREE! Do you use Swagbucks? It's a search engine where you can earn points that can be redeemed for things like Amazon gift cards. I don't claim to be able to explain all the specifics. All I know is that I search, earn points and occasionally trade them in for an Amazon gift card.

Here's a list of all of the magazines that are on sale right now:
Magazines Sale at Amazon

I hope it's not too hokey that I'm sharing this with you, but these are some great deals!

19 comments {Click here to leave a comment}:

{oc cottage} said...

Just what I didn't need to know about...but thx!!! I'm all over it! ;)

m ^..^

Heidi said...

Not hokey at ALL!! I LOVE all things coasal and I see that costal living is also among the $10 options!! Woo hoo!
You know, I'm totally kicking myself for not taking advantage of a limited time offer that Amazon had a few months ago: Real Simple for FIVE DOLLARS!!! I just kept putting it off, and when I fianlly sat down to order, it had gone back up to $23. Grrr - I wish that Do It Yourself Mag. was among the $10 too...

Amy said...

I love a deal! I thought I got one a few weeks ago from Amazon, but I think these prices are even lower!! Thanks for sharing the bargains!

Unknown said...

Thanks Kimba! Is it okay to order Coastal Living if you don't live anywhere near the coast?? :)
I'm sure Lake Erie doesn't count, and even that's 2.5 hours away...

Heathahlee said...

Thank you, Kimba! I'm going to get Country Living and also found a hunting mag for $5 for Sound Man. Woo hoo! :)

Jodi Nelson said...

kimba did you know you can get extra swag bucks for referring? but i think you have to have a code. i'm pretty sure they match the referrals winning to you in a 48 hour time period.

jessiev said...

I love Country Living! I'm so grateful...thanks Kimba!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much Kimba! I just ordered Country Living. Can't wait till my first one comes!

grannyann said...

Yep I get swagbucks. Also thanks for reminding me about those reward points. I went in and go Co Living, This Old House and DIY and when they finished deducting all the goodies my bill for all three was 26.00. I had almost forgotten to use those.

Farmgirl Paints said...

Wow thanks for the tip.

AnNicole@Our Suburban Cottage said...

Thanks so much for posting this! Those are incredible deals!

Anonymous said...

thank you so much for sharing! I need to go check those out! Also, I have swag bucks and use it to search but I am not getting points like it seems other people are, what am I doing wrong? hehe

Rachel said...

Thanks so much! I have recently found an enjoyment of Country Living so I am grateful for the opportunity to have it arrive for a year for just FIVE dollars!!

Kim @ Starshine Chic said...

Thanks for the info. Got my subscriptions now & for cheap! Woo hoo!

A Southern Rose said...

Thanks for the info! I'm going there now to subscribe to Coastal Living! My favorite!

evelania said...

My husband is not going to like this. But I do, thanks for the tip!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing Kimba. I've read that magazine publishers are really hurting is this tough economy - they stay in business with advertising money and the advertisers have backed off to cut costs... its all a double edge sword.... I am an internet freak but don't want to read my mag's or newspaper online.... so thanks for helping keep them in biz!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting this information.... Not that I needed any extra magazines around my house or anything...The deals were too good to resist! Thanks for your wonderful blog... It is incredibly inspiring!

Anne Lorys said...

Wow, thank you! I was just about to subscribe for $10 a year, I owe you $5!

Anne