30 April 2009

Linky Love

image: Centsational Girl


A beautiful tea party set from someone else's junk: Centsational Girl

Thrift store plate mirrors: Craft Nest

Make a succulent wreath: Learn 2 Grow

Scroll down to see the succulent wreath in this post: Design*Sponge

She rants about snarkiness: The R Family Diaries

Glorious attic remodel: pattern of life (now I want a grungy old attic so I can remodel it.)

Punched up pillows: Reinvented

DIY craft desk: jannypie crafts

She painted her brass headboard! Yay!: Bless Our Nest

Fur-a-licious chair makeover: Refurbished Finds

Awesome collection of home DIY tutorials: Homemaker Barbie

~~~~~~~~~~

You can still get the Ava felt pin...Rhinestone version here...Birdie version here...


13 comments {Click here to leave a comment}:

Michelle, All Home and Love said...

Oooooo, we have an attic that we want to finish. Off to check it out. Thanks for the links!
~Michelle

Shannon said...

I love looking at all of your linky love. And how surprised and honored I was today to see one of my posts. Thank you! I'm off to check out the other links!

Susan of Pink Portuguese Roses said...

I love the tea party!!! Super cute!

One of these days, I need to blog about my daughter's tea parties...LOL!


By the way, does the Chloe pin come in Pink?


Susan

Tiffany said...

Kimba- Thank you so much for the linky love! I am off to check out your other suggestions!

Unknown said...

Kimba - The links are just great. the mirrors and also the attic re-do were just amazing. Thank you for taking the time to share these with us.

Charla

Nancy Rosalina said...

Kimba, I love your pins! They're adorable! nancy

Kate Riley said...

Hi Kimba - you are the best ! Thanks for sending all of your creative and crafty followers on over - Happy Friday !

Allidink said...

Awesome suggestions!

All the best,
Allison

Unknown said...

Oh my, I was so excited to see my blog there in your links! Thanks Kimba, have a fabulous weekend, girl.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for featuring our attic! And I'm definitely digging the your site!

Peace,
Carrie

Anonymous said...

beautiful!

anne said...

IT's been TOO long...LOVE the new blog look and the LINKS rock :)
thanks for the love.

Eileen & Karen said...

Love the linky love! Thank you for sharing the great links and great ideas. Have passed them on to friends already!
Karen