30 April 2009

Linky Love

image: Centsational Girl


A beautiful tea party set from someone else's junk: Centsational Girl

Thrift store plate mirrors: Craft Nest

Make a succulent wreath: Learn 2 Grow

Scroll down to see the succulent wreath in this post: Design*Sponge

She rants about snarkiness: The R Family Diaries

Glorious attic remodel: pattern of life (now I want a grungy old attic so I can remodel it.)

Punched up pillows: Reinvented

DIY craft desk: jannypie crafts

She painted her brass headboard! Yay!: Bless Our Nest

Fur-a-licious chair makeover: Refurbished Finds

Awesome collection of home DIY tutorials: Homemaker Barbie

~~~~~~~~~~

You can still get the Ava felt pin...Rhinestone version here...Birdie version here...


13 comments {Click here to leave a comment}:

Michelle@Fromhousetohome said...

Oooooo, we have an attic that we want to finish. Off to check it out. Thanks for the links!
~Michelle

Shannon said...

I love looking at all of your linky love. And how surprised and honored I was today to see one of my posts. Thank you! I'm off to check out the other links!

Susan of Very Pretty Things & Pink Portuguese Roses said...

I love the tea party!!! Super cute!

One of these days, I need to blog about my daughter's tea parties...LOL!


By the way, does the Chloe pin come in Pink?


Susan

Tiffany said...

Kimba- Thank you so much for the linky love! I am off to check out your other suggestions!

FOR THE SAKE OF TIME said...

Kimba - The links are just great. the mirrors and also the attic re-do were just amazing. Thank you for taking the time to share these with us.

Charla

Nancy said...

Kimba, I love your pins! They're adorable! nancy

Centsational Girl said...

Hi Kimba - you are the best ! Thanks for sending all of your creative and crafty followers on over - Happy Friday !

Allidink said...

Awesome suggestions!

All the best,
Allison

Kimm at Reinvented said...

Oh my, I was so excited to see my blog there in your links! Thanks Kimba, have a fabulous weekend, girl.

patternoflife said...

Thanks so much for featuring our attic! And I'm definitely digging the your site!

Peace,
Carrie

A Bushel and Peck said...

beautiful!

anne said...

IT's been TOO long...LOVE the new blog look and the LINKS rock :)
thanks for the love.

EileenandKaren@forgetmenotdreams said...

Love the linky love! Thank you for sharing the great links and great ideas. Have passed them on to friends already!
Karen