05 January 2009

These Moms are Still United






I had a great little project all ready to share with you today and I can't get the darned pictures out of my camera. Argh! You'll just have to trust me and come back tomorrow when I've decided to let my camera and computer out of time-out.

In the meantime, I can tell you about how The Nester, Melissa and I have decided to take Moms Unite with us into 2009 and offer deeply discounted advertising rates for small businesses being run by women.

You can find all of the details by clicking right here.


post signature

9 comments {Click here to leave a comment}:

Anonymous said...

Advirtising???? I think it is such a great idea that yall do this! I was invited to join Blogher but was just not sure. I think it would be awesome to blog and make some moola' at the same time....I may have to check into if I can figure it all out(not the most computer savy mom on the block). I will make sure to always keep your girls in mind when I need a gift. Yall rock~

Anonymous said...

Cant even spell it right...Ha!

Shell in your Pocket said...

Good morning! Looking forward to your project!
-sandy toes

Jen - Balancing Beauty and Bedlam said...

Those darned camera...I think you just want to build our anticipation.
Sing it...anticipation is making us wait. :)

The Nester said...

United we Hot Glue!

Victoria said...

Good morning. Just thought I'd tell you that my husband bought me one of the charming necklaces from one of the ladies you talked about for Christmas and I bought my daughter an apron off of Etsy. I have never bought Christmas presents off Etsy before but you converted me. :)

Unknown said...

I'm so glad this was successful! I love buying from all of these wonderfully talented moms!

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

I was THRILLED to advertise my business with you!

And it paid off. :)

Thank you for offering this!

Pretty Organizer said...

Hey darlin- Yeah on the pillow! I think I'll make comforter covers, pillows, and my kids clothes that way! Fabulous.

Double yeah for the Moms Unite shopping channel ya'll are putting on. What advertising moguls you are!