04 January 2009

Sunday Morning


Photo credit: flickr

My heart is steadfast, O God;
I will sing and make music with all my soul.

Awake, harp and lyre!
I will awaken the dawn.

I will praise you, O LORD, among the nations;
I will sing of you among the peoples.

For great is your love, higher than the heavens;
your faithfulness reaches to the skies.

Be exalted, O God, above the heavens,
and let your glory be over all the earth.

Save us and help us with your right hand,
that those you love may be delivered.

15 comments {Click here to leave a comment}:

Heathahlee said...

Where would we be without His faithfulness? : )

Amy @ Living Locurto said...

Love it:-)

Lucy Mills said...

I used some of these verses for my Sunday reflection too - also with tree photographs!!

Miss JC said...

This is beautiful, and it's such a nice thing to read first thing upon waking up. Thanks for sharing this!

Katie @ makingthishome.com said...

What a perfect thought for today as we begin about awakening and being better versions of ourselves in 2009. We'll do our hardest here in Berlin.
Katie

Mimi Sue said...

Just beautiful. Mimi

Hilary said...

This is so beautiful! Your site is wonderful!

Framed by Grace said...

Isn't His word so good to hear?? Oh..and His faithfulness so amazing!! Thanks for this post!

Traci said...

God is so good.

Jennifer said...

Beautiful...perfect for this Sunday morning!

Cricket said...

Love the beautiful pic!

Shell in your Pocket said...

Beautiful photo and verses!
-sandy toes

Ribbonwood Cottage said...

I love this! Yes, thank God He is steadfast and faithful. Wonderful!
Blessings,
Debbie

Debra Howard said...

What a beautiful picture & one of my favorite Psalms.
Debbie

Rune said...

I love this song:) God is good.

Its my first visit on your blog, and you have a very nice blog:D

Wibeche