19 January 2009

A Little Inspiration

I love me some Anthropologie!

This is a store that I will make a special 45 minute drive just to walk around in.



Gorgeous stuff for your kitchen, your bathroom, your bedroom and your bod.



It's a little spendy for me so I only shop their clearance sections (and not even that right now).



Even so, I love to walk around and get ideas.



Their website is awesome too! I love this, and this, and this, and this...

post signature

26 comments {Click here to leave a comment}:

Wendy said...

I love Anthropologie too! Such yummy stuff!

Karen said...

I haven't been in one of there stores in years. There is one close to me. I may just need to go...

Jenny@ L.O.T.s of Love said...

I love the post! You are my source of inspiration today on my post!

Sarah Mae said...

This is one of my fav places as well! I have only ever seen their catalog...I wish I could afford the beautiful clothing! So unique and chic! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Kimba~ I have never been to this store. Must not have one around, 'cause you know I would be there if we did. Guess I have to check there online stuff until we get one.
~Misti
P.s. Have you ever checked out Ballard Designs? Awesome!!!

Decor To Adore said...

I too love to walk around Anthro putting ideas in my "file box".
On friday I was lucky enough to find a gorgeous $200 dress for $40 as I too can only afford the clearence section. :)

Anonymous said...

I have to admit, I have never been, but with the whole blogosphere talking about the store I have headed to their website. (Those chairs are awesome by the way!)

Jen - Balancing Beauty and Bedlam said...

I have never ever been there, but keep seeing it mentioned in blogville.

Free Art Printables said...

LOVE anthro!

Mrs. Gray's Class said...

They just opened up one around the corner. Best part - our babysitter got a job there so I get to take advantage of her employee discount!

Shell in your Pocket said...

That is a fun store!!! It can inspire!
-sandy toe

Anonymous said...

Can you believe I have never been to this site (hidden under rock). Thanks for bringing me to it. I have to just window shop as well cause Im counting all of my $$ for my trip. You would know that gas prices are going up just before my roadtrip,ugh. Thats ok though. I think the girls going to Blissdom will be sooo worth it. Im off to Anthropologie to dream~

southerninspiration said...

I've only looked, too, but they do have very cute and pricey things. I thought we were getting one here, but I've not heard of any progress in that direction...I'll have to check that out!
Suzanne

Betsy said...

I love it too. I would love a whole vintage like anthropologie house second to the house I have now. Love the goods I find there.

Valarie Lea said...

Its my favorite store to buy nothing in. :)

Tiffany said...

I have never been in an Anthropologie, but I love browsing the website. It makes my stuff look crappy. :)

Scooper said...

I also heart Anthropologie. But alas, it is too spendy for me too. Except for a $3.95 dessert plate I just bought on clearance on-line. I had to have it because it said "a la mode." How perfect.

When I grow up I want to be a buyer for Anthropologie.

Unknown said...

I love Anthropologie, and you have GREAT taste! I especially love the tablecloth, those colors, YUM!

AnNicole@Our Suburban Cottage said...

Oh yeah! Anthropologie is my favorite. We don't have one where I live now, so I ALWAYS make sure I stop by one when I'm out of town. Couldn't you picture yourself LIVING in one of their stores? You've got clothes, a bed, kitchenware...perfect :).

Mimi Sue said...

Can you believe how gorgeous their displays are? So unique. Love all their stuff. Mimi

Unknown said...

I love walking through Anthropologie to get ideas, and yet I never seem to do it anymore. It's almost right next door to the store I work at, too! Maybe tonight I'll leave for work a bit early and first stop by Anthropologie. I can already smell their yummy candles!

Sheryl

Heathahlee said...

I have never been there before, but now I plan to find the closest one!

Heathahlee said...

Heeeeeeyyyyy! There's one in Nashville! : )

Anonymous said...

I love it all, but we don't live near one anymore! :-(
Thanks for the reminder to look at their website!
-Kim

Katie said...

They do have some cute stuff but I think it is very overpriced. My mom bought Lauren a dress there and yes it is stinkin cute but way to much money. I think the furniture is way to much and that is with a big WAY.. Cute non the less.

kari and kijsa said...

We love Anthropologie too! We just visted the Nashville store last week! Thanks for the sweet comments on our blog!

Have a blessed and wonderful day!

smiles, kari & kijsa