19 January 2009

I've Been Making Stuff

Note: If you purchased a Valentine's pin directly from my blog before Jan 12th, your order was shipped on Friday and should be in your hands by tomorrow. If you ordered after Jan 12th, your order will be shipped shortly. I had a small problem getting all of the rhinestone buttons that I needed but they will be here tomorrow and I'll get those pins in the mail right away. Thanks so much for your orders!



I had so much fun making the Valentine's brooches that I've made a few more and put them in my Etsy shop.


There's a link to my shop over there ------------------->
If that's too far away, there's a link right here.



You definitely don't need one but if you want one, grab it now!



There's some non-Valentiney ones in there too.



Like this little set of minis.



Are you sick of pictures yet?



How about now?




post signature

23 comments {Click here to leave a comment}:

Amanda@Imperfectly Beautiful said...

PRECIOUS! I am loving all the fabrics you used. They really are so cute and stylish and unique!

Kasey said...

Really really cute!! Those do look like they are a lot of fun to make!!

Kristen said...

Beautiful, Kimba. I love the pretty, brown ones. Thanks for showing off your pretty creations.

mommy4life said...

these are adorable.

Georgia Girl said...

Those are simply cute Kimba! I have been pushing on my blog to shop Etsy...matter a fact I had you included along with others...Good Luck with your store...it's the neatest place to visit.

Christi said...

Kimba, these are so SO cute!

Darcy @ m3b said...

Hi pretty girl.

Um... can I make a request?

My jacket is black. I really really love the brown and cream one you did. Are those fabrics available in black? (pretty please?)

And, how stinkin' creative are you? Just one reason I adore you. <3

Shell in your Pocket said...

They are very very cute!
-sandy toe

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Nope, not tired of the pictures yet! :)

They're adorable.

I *heart* brooches.

Erika said...

LOVE those!! I so wish I had an extra penny to buy one!! Oh, maybe one day!

Anonymous said...

Isn't it fun to be creative?! You are awesome, everyone just loves your creations! Have a great week.
~Misti

Unknown said...

Wow, girl, you've got talent! I love those!

Betsy said...

Adorable! What fun they are for Valentine's and year round.

Sarah said...

Kimba,
I just discovered your blog and now I'm hooked! You are so creative! Thanks for the inspiration!

-Sarah from Create Studio
www.createstudio.blogspot.com

Empty Nest Full Life said...

Very pretty!

Paula said...

I absolutely love these buttons! The V-day ones are my fav. (I like pictures!) LOl

Heathahlee said...

Kimba, they're so pretty! Does your creativity have no end?

Cassie said...

I love them! The last one is my favorite!

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

So, so cute!!!!

Jen

Lana said...

I am definately going to check out your Etsy shop! I love the brown ones! They are so pretty!

Anonymous said...

I love the brown!!! I may have to just order more!!!! I cant wait till I get mine in the mail. Im so excited. Hope you sell out ...again,smile~

Screaming Meme said...

You are the craftiest and most creative women! :) You amaze me! Hi, It's Meme from Screaming Meme...I want to personally invite you to a new blog I created to share with creative and inspiring women... Project:{Create A Home}...The concept of this idea is to bring women together to create more inspiration and a path to our own dreams...Come check it out! We are open to new ideas and inspiration...This is our blog! :) And Screaming Meme is still up and going! I have a lot of wonderful new plans for 2009! I look forward to getting to know you more through this new blog!

megan said...

I LOVE THESE!!!!!! They are SO cute!!! Great job on them! Peeked in your Etsy Shop- fabulous!!
Blessings,
Megan