02 December 2008

Since You Asked...Shameless promotion

I've added a few new things to my Etsy shop. I was making some of these runners as Christmas gifts and I made a few more for the shop.



I love this one with the brown snowflakes. It's festive but you can use it all winter.



How about a birdie on a branch? It would look so pretty over a red or brown tablecloth.



Or some red snowflakes?



And my favorite...who can resist a monogram? Not me!

There are a couple of new magnet boards over there too. All of my memo boards are 20% off if you use the code KIMBA when you check out. (Just enter it in the comments and I'll refund the discount.)

post signature

31 comments {Click here to leave a comment}:

Heathahlee said...

I love the birdies on the branches! Okay, well, actually, I love it all, but the birdies just caught my eye, bird nerd that I am.
: )

Nili said...

Kimba! I love the bird on the branch....I have a square table 54 X 54 do you think this one will work? I was thinking it would be too long, could I order a shorter one from you? I could use this all year long on my table! Let me know!

Anonymous said...

I don't know how all of you find time. I'm going to get my machine out and if it take me all night, I'm going to get with it. You have so much talent...the least I could do is try.. Thanks Nanette

Lacy said...

They are getting better and better! I love them all! Greta work!

Rattlebridge Farm said...

Oh, these are beautiful!!!!!

Shell in your Pocket said...

So cute! I just love them! Anything monogrammed is great!!
Enjoy the season!
-sandy toes

Kris said...

oooooooh nice! LOVE the birds! Very classic. Most excellent!

Runner Mom said...

Simply adorable! I would love to be your neighbor! We would have just too much fun!!
Hugs!
susan

Trixi said...

I love this idea. Gosh, I didn't realize how long it has been since I have been here. You have done some great things. Thanks for sharing.

Jen - Balancing Beauty and Bedlam said...

yea for KIMBA and her ETSY STORE~~

Betsy said...

Those are amazing. Loving them!

Lauren and Justin said...

these are adorable, kimba!! i wish i could buy myself a christmas present!

Mrs. Gray's Class said...

What a wonderful way to use your talent - the possibilities are endless with these runners. I hope you enjoy making them because I see a lot of orders in your future.

Shannon said...

Those are so cute! I love the birds!

Jen~ Lipstick and Laundry said...

I LOVE the bird... GREAT job!

Amy @ Living Locurto said...

Those are so pretty! You are miss crafty. I didn't know you painted things too?

Good luck with your store!

Chris said...

Oh, the birds! So cute. However, I can never turn away a monogram. That's my favorite.

shelbi said...

oh my ::: sigh ::: i LOVE everything you do...I am off to favorite your shop and linger a bit longer, but i just had to comment. these runners are GORGEOUS!! I LOVE the birdies...love love love them!

hugs
shelbi

Runner Mom said...

Kimba,
I have a question. The lady at Hobby Lobby didn't know the answer--since she was allergic to the burlap I was having her cut, she wasn't really into this cute craft idea!! Can you iron burlap? Also, what about cleaning it? It will be taken off the table during a meal--I've learned the hard way!! Hopefully, stains will be at a minimum--but with a house full of boys, one never knows!

Thanks for your advice!!
Hugs,
Susan

If you want to respond to my email, that's fine. IT's
scrunnermom@gmail.com
Thanks!!

Liz Harrell said...

Ooooh Kimba. These are SO cute!

Anonymous said...

OK...the burlap and red snow flakes got me....LOVE IT....HAD to have it!!!!! Thanks!:)

Vanessa Greenway said...

Looking wonderful!! Love them! :) Vanessa

Anonymous said...

Hi Kimba,

I do love those runners - especially the monogrammed one!

Manuela

Amanda Jo said...

You sure are creative for a lady without coffee! :) Those look incredible!

(P.S. I am also a member of the 5:16 club!)

The Beauty Bargainista said...

WOW! These are stunning Kimba! I am heading over to Etsy right now to check it all out!! Gosh your so darn talented it makes me sick! hehehe

Unknown said...

Your table runners and cloths are very pretty. The skies the limit on embellishing. I love the one you did for your Thanksgiving table. Just beautiful.
Tammy

Thrifty Decor Chick said...

OK, I need to go over and check these out. If the dimensions work, I may have to get one! I am still in love with the red snowflakes!!

Pretty Organizer said...

Kimba, Kimba, Kimba.... feel free to shamelessly promote any time. I'll feel less guilt doing it if you do it too!

I'm impressed at how you're balancing everything... crafting, blogging, momming, small businessing, showering... you're my Wonderwoman!

Love ya!

3CHEERS4MOM said...

Kimba, the runners are just adorable!!! I love the little birdies.
-Cheers, Amy

Kim said...

Love love them. I am so jealous, wish I had the extra cash to buy one.

Kim said...

Love love them. I am so jealous, wish I had the extra cash to buy one.