01 July 2009

Gigantic Kimba Made Sale!!!

You may have noticed that I've closed my etsy shop for the summer. I want to spend more time splashing in the pool with my kids. I plan to reopen in the fall with some new designs.

But before I put my needle and tread away for the summer, I want clear out some of my stash to make room for new fabric coming in the fall. I made a bunch of these Peony Pins that never made it into my etsy shop. (Truth? I have organza coming out the wazoo. It's gotta go.) They're a little smaller than the ones I had in my shop a while back, so they're really wearable.

Each pin is made with layers and layers of fluffy organza. They are about 3" across and have a bar pin on the back so you can use it to spruce up your summer top or handbag.

You can snap them up for $9.00 each with free shipping! These would normally be $15.00 (with shipping) in my shop so that's a whole lot off! Please don't make me do the math.

There are a limited number of each color, so when they're gone, they're gone. If you've always wanted a Kimba Made pin, now's the time to grab it! As they sell out, I'll take them off this page.

Bright Red













White












Peacock Blue












Lime Green












Pink












Robin's Egg Blue












Tangerine Orange












Soft Yellow












Lavender












Deep Purple











13 comments {Click here to leave a comment}:

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

Those are so pretty, Kimba!! :)

Lindsay @ Makely said...

Love peonies!!! I ordered the Robin's Egg blue one. I'm thinking of framing it in an open frame on top of some pretty scrapbook paper and displaying it somewhere, 'cause I know I'll enjoy it more if I get to see it every day. Then, if I'm feeling particularly sassy, I'll take it off the frame and stick it on a low ponytail. Yes, I love the flower on a low pony look. I'm apparently 8 years old.

Jenny@ L.O.T.s of Love said...

I ordered to Robin's Egg Blue! I love a sale! :)

kahlanne said...

Those are so beautiful I love the orange one. It looks just like a poppy.

Anonymous said...

These are so pretty and I love all of the colors! You are one creative woman...

Kimberly said...

Oh, they are all so pretty! I ordered the white one and the robins egg blue one. I never thought of framing one though! Hmmm. I really like the yellow and the lime green ones too! I just might have to order some more!

Heathahlee said...

Those are so pretty! I love the fabric...very summer-y! : )

Jennifer Juniper said...

I'm going back and forth on summer closing thing. Summer is actually my busiest time of the year for my business and for my life. I'm afraid to close and stop my momentum...I'll have to think on it more.

Victoria Hayden said...

Love these! I bought one of the poppy red ones! So pretty! Can't wait to wear it!

Hugs to you,
~Victoria~

Richella said...

To anyone thinking about ordering one of these: DO IT!

Kimba, I ordered one of these from your etsy shop a few weeks ago, and it's so pretty. The photos don't do the pins justice. And the photos can't show how nicely made these are. Really nice craftsmanship (craftswomanship?).

Good luck with this sale! Hope you clear things out so that you can dream up all sorts of new things for the fall.

Farmgirl Paints said...

Looking forward to what you come up with in the Fall. Have fun splashin' with the kids:)

Vindiciti said...

I had to get a pink one and a blue one for myself and a uber girly girl friend of mine. LOVE them!!

the DeCampos Family said...

I have a question for you..... can I use these as a hair clip? If so can you not put a pin on it???? I want to order 2 but want them as hair clips!!!

Also are you selling any of your other clips?
cindidecampos@hotmail.com
thanks
cindi