27 February 2009

Mamas United!


Lots of you have asked about Moms Unite advertising lately. So it's back!

Do things look a little different over there?

<----------------------------------

That's because there are some big changes coming to A Soft Place to Land. I'm so excited because it means, among other things, that there is going to be more space available to support you and your businesses.

If you want to know more about Moms Unite advertising opportunities, click here to read about the whole gang or click here for information on my blog specifically.



The Betty pin is ALMOST SOLD OUT! Thank you so much! If you want to get one of the last ones at the readers only price, click here.


Now for some Linky Love!



You have GOT to see this tiny kitchen remodel from Making This Home. It makes me want to downsize. Seriously.



A wild dining room table and chairs makeover from The Handmade Housewife. And while you're there, check out this post about a no-sew shower curtain treatment. Brilliant!



The sweetest little makeover on a play kitchen from Small Notebook. Love her!



A soothing office makeover from Wind Lost.


post signature

11 comments {Click here to leave a comment}:

theUngourmet said...

That is a really great remodel. It reminds me of walking through the IKEA store. It's amazing what can be done with a small space!

Jennie said...

love all those links... love your site.. sorry I have not commented more... keep up the good work.....

Runner Mom said...

How cute! I love that zebra print and the pink chairs!Getting ready to use some zebra ribbon in a painting myself!

Hugs,
Susan

trish said...

I really like the simplicity of the bulletin board and I am loving Hayley's dining room!! :o)
This is so awesome that you are doing the Mom's Unite. I just signed up with the Nester, yesterday.
Sincerely ~ Tricia Anne

Unknown said...

Great links, thanks for sharing.
I'm glad I'm not the only one to snap up a Betty pin! I can't wait to get it!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Kimba! Congratulations on the success of your pins, that blue is BEAUTIFUL! Great links and eye candy :)

-Hayley

Laura @ the shorehouse. said...

I've been out of town and am catching up with blogs...loved that pin so much just bought me one. :-) It's FAB-U-LOUS!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Kimba! These links are great. I'm a sucker for kitchens and brown linen.

Melis said...

Love, love, love the pin! That kitchen totally looks like Ikea to me too! Thanks for the sweet links!

wife.mom.nurse said...

Love the pin! Really cute ")

Thanks for the great links, I especially like the home office makeover!

")

Unknown said...

Lovely ideas! Wanted to let you know that on my Friday post I linked up to your post about being real!