21 December 2008

Sunday Morning



Show me your ways, O LORD,
teach me your paths;

guide me in your truth and teach me,
for you are God my Savior,
and my hope is in you all day long.

Remember, O LORD, your great mercy and love,
for they are from of old.

Remember not the sins of my youth
and my rebellious ways;
according to your love remember me,
for you are good, O LORD.

Psalm 25:4-7



photo: flickr

18 comments {Click here to leave a comment}:

Flor Larios Art said...

This is my first time on your blog and will follow.
Beautiful photo!
Happy Holidays!
Flor

Tiffany said...

Lovely photo and words to live by. Thanks for sharing the Bible verse this morning.

Kasey said...

What a pretty photo. That's a beautiful verse too.

Sandy said...

thank you, perfect for this morning ...

Kris said...

AMEN!

Anonymous said...

WOW,,, did you take that photo?

Anonymous said...

thank you for blessing us with that verse! Beautiful photo as well! Merry Christ-mas! Audrey

Lyndsay Wells said...

What a beautiful photo and verse to wake up to. It really is a beautiful world isn't it?

Have a wonderful day!

Connie said...

I just know found your blog, sweet little momma chickadee!!! How delightful and wonderful to meet another "spiritual chick." While my kids are grown I still love kids and they can "work on that last nerve" sometimes, the circumstance is truly absolutely unequivocally forgottennnnnn within 30 years, trust me! (This is pertaining to the one child smacking his brother, honey.) But I think I'm gonna like watching you, honey chile. Come over and visit if you get the chance. See my "PINKKKKKKKK house" and listen to the ramblin' of an old chick whose greatest quest in life is to paint a rose. Squeeeeeeeeal!! I think you'll get a kick outta reading. I, too, love the Lord and strive for perfection although Love Bunny tells me it ain't happenin' any time soon. Gotta love that man! I'm so sorry I haven't found you sooner, chick..........
Smooches,
Connie

I am Mom said...

remember me Lord -
He is Good
thanks kimba!

Runner Mom said...

What a beautiful photo--and I love this scripture! Hope that you and your family haved a very blessed Christmas.
Love,
Susan

Anonymous said...

wonderful scripture, Kimba. I want to wish you and your family a blessed Merry Christmas.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Mrs. Darling said...

We're having snow too!Isnt it just gorgeous!?

Shell in your Pocket said...

Very pretty!!! Perfect for this Sunday!
-sandy toes

The Beauty Bargainista said...

I love this psalm...could not pertain more to my life!!

jennykate77 said...

Beautiful picture and scripture.

THE Stephanie said...

Thank you! Absolutely beautiful!

Jen - Balancing Beauty and Bedlam said...

ok - judging from people's sidebar around blog land, you must have done an Eye Candy post that vanished. Now, I told you not to go through all the trouble of posting the pictures of my home...hee hee. So not eye candy at the moment...try, candy wrappers all over that's hard on the eyes. :)