08 October 2009

Linky Love and DIY Recap

There are nearly 300(!!!) posts linked up for DIY Day this week! Here is a very small sampling of my faves. If you're looking for some project inspiration, you're sure to find it over there.


Fall-ified Window Boxes @ NewlyWoodwards (If your window boxes are looking a little ragged, you're going to love this idea for fall!)

A tricked out pumpkin (now a Daisykin) @ Room Remix (What a cute idea!)

DIY Plaform Bed
@ Mommy Words (Awesome Pottery Barn inspired project!)

Tulle and White Lights for the Girls @ Chatting at the Sky (I'm giving The Hubster 2 choices. Either we put tulle and white lights in our bedroom or we're having another baby. I'll let him choose.)

DIY Play Kitchen @ Out of the Crayon Box (I love the story behind all of Jane's play kitchens.)

Office in the Closet @ Home to Three Duncan Boys (I don't care that we have separate office space. I want an office in the closet too!!!!)

The Best DIY Headboard Ever @ the BLAH BLAH BLAHger (It looks like it came from some swanky design shop!)

What a Difference a New Front Door Makes @ Isrel Space (An awesome reason to haunt the Habitat Re-Store!)

~~~~~~~~~~


A million thank-yous to Vanessa from V & Co on Etsy for sponsoring DIY Day this week.

The winner of our giveaway is Dee from September the March! Dee, you can choose 4 patterns from V & Co or a set of beautiful fabric balls! Congratulations!

14 comments {Click here to leave a comment}:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kimba! Thanks for the mention! The daisykin definitely wasn't what I thought I was making to begin with, but it's certainly gotten a lot of attention! :-) Too much fun... Hopefully it has inspired some. Have a great day!
pk @ room remix

Southern Fried Gal said...

Awesome - I never knew about Habitat Restore but have located one in my city - woo hoo!

Love the Decor! said...

Great projects. Love the inspiration!!

Terri said...

LOL at what you wrote about Emily's bedrooms! I'd go for another baby... although my 10yo daughter wants me to do the twinkle treatment in her room! Blessings!

Catherine Anne said...

Love Fall

Kim @ NewlyWoodwards said...

Thanks for the shout-out. I wish I had more hours in the day to look at every one... so many pretties.

L.Duncan@Home23DuncanBoys said...

Thanks Kimba for the "shout out" and thanks for following me on twitter!

emily freeman said...

Thanks for the love, Kimba! And thanks for hosting this brilliant linky. Love. It.

the BLAH BLAH BLAHger said...

Thanks for the linky love, Kimba!!!

prashant said...

Awesome - I never knew about Habitat Restore but have located one in my city - woo hoo!
Work From Home

Brittany at Mommy Words said...

Thanks for the love Kimba! I just love your DIY days! They are definitely an inspiration. I will be posting my DIY lay kitchen soon. It gets played with so much since I finished it that I don;t have any put togethrer after shots!

Niki Jolene said...

I love your blog. Love the pics, love the DIY, I even love the other blogs you read.

It all makes me want to call out of work and rearrange and redecorate my home!

:)

Brittney said...

I really love your DIY posts... People are so creative!!! :) I'm inspired....

Sara said...

Hi Kimba, Just stopped by your blog for the first time and wanted to let you know about mine as well! Take a look for something a little different
(partly because I'm across the world!)
http://www.creativejewishmom.com
all the best, and can't wait to take part in DIY day sometime soon!