26 October 2009

DIY Day!

DIY Day @ ASPTL

Welcome to DIY Day! Are you ready to share your latest project?

If you're new here, every Tuesday we get together to share our newest DIY projects. I'm really flexible about what constitutes a DIY project. A furniture makeover, an outdoor project, an indoor project, some new artwork...heck, even a great recipe could qualify as DIY, right?

I've been a smidge disorganized this week so we don't have a prize but I love seeing all of your projects even without a giveaway. So let's see 'em!

Just a couple of guidelines to help things run smoothly.

  1. Add a permalink to your specific post, not the main page of your blog.
  2. Include a short description of your DIY project in parenthesis after the name of your blog. For example, A Soft Place to Land (painted pumpkins).
  3. Link to this party from your post so everyone can get in on the fun.
  4. Double-check to make sure your link works and goes to the right page so it doesn’t get deleted! If you come back and see your link is gone, re-read these rules and try again. No worries!
Now let's see those projects!



19 comments {Click here to leave a comment}:

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

Thanks for hosting, Kimba! I was a little nervous to post a sewing project (b/c I am a HUGE rookie), but it was so much fun to do. Thanks for giving me a place to share. :)

Down Home DIY said...

Boo-YA! In the spirit of Halloween, you have officially been Boo'd, read all about it on my blog!
~MB

Danielle @ Transforming Home said...

This is my first DIY Day! Hope my project is okay, and I plenty more to come!

BlueCastle said...

My favorite blogging day of the week :) Thank you for hosting!

Heidi said...

So fun! thanks for another fun party and all the creative ladies taht link up!

Janell @ House of Fifty said...

Happy Tuesday or DIY Day Kimba. I just reread the directions and realize I didn't use parenthesis in my description, next time!

Thanks for hosting! Janell

gail@My Repurposed Life said...

giveaways are nice, but heck, we don't need one to have a party! :)
thanks for hosting!
gail

Carolyn @ My Backyard Eden said...

Thanks for the linkup! I'm looking forward to looking at all the great projects!

Kendra@My Insanity said...

Planned a post to participate this week, but my photos didn't turn out very well, and I have a killer headache. Maybe if I post it later this week, I can link up next week. There are always more than 100 links up by the time I check in on you. Crazy!

{oc cottage} said...

Thx for hosting such a fun party for all of us each week!

m ^..^

glor said...

This is so nice! I tried to put your button on my blog and I can't seem to get the code copied.

Anonymous said...

Happy Tuesday Kimba! Thanks so much for hosting the party. Hope you have an awesome day...

Jingle said...

Thanks for this awesome list!

Chany said...

Hola!!! Que tal soy de Argentina el número "113" la casa de chany con su bandeja oxidada, te visito para decirte que me sos gran inspiración y me ayuda a trabajor con ánimo y alegría, gracias por este grupo tan lindo de gente que le gusta embellecer su hogar saluditos a todos porque son todas PRECIOSAS MUJERES DEL MUNDO!!!!!

CON CARIÑO CHANY.-

Crafty Girls Workshop said...

How fun! My DIY was on Sunday, but I'm excited to share it today. I hope it will help inspire some fun cards. Thanks for hosting this, I'll be back next Tuesday too, I hope. Oh, and today's my birthday!

Anna

Danielle said...

Wow, there are a lot of great ideas out there! If only there were more time to complete all of them :)

Room to Inspire said...

So many great projects! I LOVE DIY Day - I always get so inspired.

Thanks!
Chelsea

Anonymous said...

I added my link yesterday, and now it's gone. Does that happen a lot with MckLinky?

Brittany at Mommy Words said...

First Kendra - so funny there are always 20+ AT 10 pm when I try to post. I have no idea how Shanty 2 Chic gets #1 every week - Go girls!

Thanks again Kimba! There are some really great ideas here!