13 September 2009

Sunday Morning


Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Phillipians 4:6-7

21 comments {Click here to leave a comment}:

rebekahweckerly@gmail.com said...

Thank you...I needed to hear this today!! :)

Lanie said...

One of my very favorite scriptures! :)

Debbie Petras said...

Thank you Kimba. I needed this Scripture reminder this morning.

Rebecca said...

Thank you! I needed that today! We are in the middle of planning a move with SO MUCH uncertainty and I am struggling to trust that He has a plan that is best.

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

One of my favorite scriptures and one I have to remember often. Thanks for posting it. Hugs, Marty BTW, I hope you will stop by and enter my 100th post giveaway.

Unknown said...

Beautiful scripture and a wonderful way to start the morning. Thank you for sharing with us.

Sarah said...

Hi, Kimba! Wow, thanks so much...I really needed this. Hits home perfectly with us right now...I feel a lot better right now, thanks!

grannyann said...

me too!!!

Traci@ Beneath My Heart said...

Thank you. I look forward to your posts every Sunday. Each week the scripture seems to speak to me right where I am at.
Right now, I am dealing with my mom's battle with cancer. My heart is filled with worry. I know that I need to give them over to God and let His peace cover it all.
Bless you for blessing me!
Traci
(You can read about my mom on my blog.)

Christine said...

Trials are JOY when God is our goal! Thanks for a sweet post today.

Angie said...

I love this verse, what comfort we have in Him! Thank you for sharing.

Debbies-English-Treasures said...

What a beautiful scripture!
Thanks for sharing!

ENJOY LIFE`S SIMPLE TREASURES,
DEBBIE MOSS

Beckie said...

Thank you! You're "Sunday Morning" is always such a blessing.

Shelley said...

I live in No. California and we have had a week of 95 degree weather but today I sat and looked through all of your holiday posts and boy oh boy am I excited for Christmas now!

Richella said...

Once again, Kimba, such an appropriate image to accompany these much-needed words from the Word. What a beautiful picture of peace. Thank you.

Love the Decor! said...

Thank you so much I needed that reminder today.
God is directing your steps in ministering to all of us

Katy @ Eat Drink & Decorate said...

one of my all time favorite scriptures. This is actually the first verse I memorized. Thank you for sharing!

Jennifer said...

What a great scripture! thanks for sharing girl!

Finally getting time to visit and follow all my moxies!! Sorry I didn't make it here sooner! :)

Poppy Cottage said...

What a beautiful post!

Sharon

Leanne said...

Thank you for your Sunday Mornings. They're thoughtful and inspiring and sometimes just what I need to hear.

{oc cottage} said...

Wow! Do I need this one right now!!!!

m ^..^