25 June 2009

Garden Party Round-Up!

Whew! I loved seeing all of your outdoor projects during our Garden Party! I finally finished making my way around to see everyone and thought I would share a few of my favorites with you all.


the Blah Blah Blahger

JJ of the BLAH BLAH BLAHger, shared her patio makeover on a budget. She used a shower curtain and a tablecloth. Love it!

The Stories of A to Z

Beth from The Stories of A to Z has the most beautiful backyard hideaway and hanging baskets. Thanks Beth!

Ashley's Busy

Ashley from Ashley's Busy made over this dumpster find. I totally would have wrestled her for that bench if I had seen it!

Purple Lemon Designs blog

I am digging this portable herb garden from Kelly at Purple Lemon Designs. And look at thos adorable garden markers! She did a tutorial here.

For those of you with vegetable/fruit gardens, I love this idea from Jeanne Winters for sharing the bounty of your garden.

Another great porch makeover from Sugar Mommy.

Mandi Shandi makes beautiful container gardens and did a faboo patio makeover.

Check out how The Rhinestone Contessa uses plates as edgers for her beds! Manuela from The Pleasures of Homemaking did it too!

I wish I could live in Funky Junk Interiors backyard. Just look at it! And the birdhouse garden is cute too!

And when Funky Junk kicks me out, I'm going to live with Nana at In a Garden just so I can see all of her amazing roses.





18 comments {Click here to leave a comment}:

Trish @TheOldPostRoad said...

I loved "Funky Junk Interior's" birdie hotel. And her backdoor view!

Heathahlee said...

Oh my goodness I have GOT to read all those posts! Those pics look fabulous!

Misti of Studio M Designs said...

Hi Kimba! I have got to find some time to visit all of these gardens. My deck is on the top of my to-do list for next year! I need inspiration. Oh, and Funky Junk is my new favorite blog! I love everything she touches. And if I ever get to visit her, I am swiping the horse gate in her foyer! LOL!!! I will swipe and run...

~Misti

Madison said...

Every thing is beautiful I love all of it!!!

Beth@The Stories of A to Z said...

Thanks again for the shout out and for featuring such wonderful stuff. Funky Junk is certainly deserving of a bookmark! What a great site.

Mandi Shandi said...

WHAT? I was reading right along and then I saw MY NAME? I could not believe you featured me from the Garden Party. There were some crazy-good talented posts there. Sheer inspiration! Thanks so much for hosting the party!

Kelly | Purple Lemon Designs said...

I just popped over here to see what lovelies you were posting today, and wow! My garden markers are here! Thanks so much for posting about my herb garden and markers.

I am off to check out all of the other great links now!

Suzann said...

I heart hanging baskets.

Off to check out some others!!

Marci @OvercomingBusy said...

Such great ideas! I need to get off the computer and put some of these into practice!

Cheryl @ a pretty cool life. said...

Everything looked great!

Funky Junk Interiors said...

GASP!! My lil' no logo blog was mentioned... Thank-you, you are so sweet! I think I'd better go make me a logo now.

And thanks ladies, for your thumbs up. You sure know how to make a girl proud. :)

Funky Junk Donna

the BLAH BLAH BLAHger said...

Holy cow, thanks for the shout out! What a shock! I'm so in love with my new deck that I can't wait to spend every waking minute on it...once the June Gloom subsides!

BlueCastle said...

Your garden party was a blast. Thank you for hosting it! :)

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

I love that bench!!!

frillsfluffandtrucks said...

I love that bench! :) Our outside area is in a sorry state right now after our house addition. Ugh! The work never ends.

Come on by my blog if you have time--I'm giving away giftcards to TJ Maxx and Marshalls.

~ Sarah

Unknown said...

Such cute stuff!! I have some redoing I need to get to outside, but haven't had time. When I do - I'll post the finished project.

jeanne @ Inspiring Ideas said...

Yoo Hoo! Thanks for the link! You're so sweet! AND, I see a couple others that I must have missed on my tour, so I better be off to see some more fab garden posts!!

Ashley @ AshleysBusy said...

Hi Kimba! I've had the link to this page open in one of my tabs for a week, but my boyfriend's daughter is visiting...so now I know how all you mothers out there have so little time :) Thanks so much for featuring me on your Garden Party roundup. I am tickled pink :)