19 April 2009

Sunday Afternoon

11 comments {Click here to leave a comment}:

J.J. said...

I love it when they use that song as part of the worship set at church. What a wonderful way to spend 2 minutes and 22 seconds :) Thanks!

trish said...

I have chills every time I hear or sing that song! So powerful! Thank you for sharing. :o)
Sincerely ~ Tricia Anne

Unknown said...

thank you for sharing!

flax and spindle said...

beautiful.....

Jen@Balancing Beauty and Bedlam said...

oh, my sweet friend...one of my favorites. :)

LindaLou said...

Just the song I wished we had sung today at church ... but didn't ... so you gave me the chance to worship at home ... THANKS!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing that beautiful video-loved it!

I am Mom said...

such a great song to share - thanks!

socre said...

Thanks for sharing. I like this video.

the BLAH BLAH BLAHger said...

I just love that one!

Heathahlee said...

I LOVE this song! We haven't done it in so long at church...I think I'll make a suggestion to our Worship Pastor! : )