17 April 2009

Linky Love: The Friday Edition

photo: the lettered cottage


An $82 fireplace makeover: The Lettered Cottage (Makes me want an outdated brick fireplace so I can make it beautiful!)

Remake an old door as a desk: The Inspired Room/& Unlimited Dogs (This gave me inspiration for a coffee table in my family room)

Make a sofa table for under $20: Thrifty Decor Chick (I am definitely doing this)


Grow you own grass furniture: Inhabitat (WHAT????? Seriously!)

Porch makeover: Design Mom

Homemade bunny bread: MomAdvice (Oh yum!!!!!)

Love her beautiful green kitchen: the BLAH BLAH BLAHger

Storage box makeover: Urban Farmhouse (love this!)

Skirting a sink with dollar store style: Eddie Ross (I love that Eddie can find style anywhere. You can also read about his dollar store diversion.)

And you can still enter your name for the jewelry giveaway from Lisa Leonard.



13 comments {Click here to leave a comment}:

Lettered Cottage said...

Thanks Kimba!!! :-)

Layla

Decor To Adore said...

What a great collection of brilliant beuaty.
Now, I'm off to grow me a chair. :)

J.J. said...

OK, I had to laugh at that grass chair :)

That fire place looks great! We don't have a fireplace, but I did spot a fireplace mantle at a local thrift store and am making plans for it. I might get to go bring it home soon!

the BLAH BLAH BLAHger said...

Thanks Kimba!!!

LauraBo said...

You always have some of the neatest fun ideas! thanks

Unknown said...

I'm so glad that I've found your blog. I've enjoyed it so!!!!!!
I love the name of it. Ahhhhh.

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing the links, Kimba, you always have great taste! I like looking at what you like! :)

Unknown said...

You have links to some of my favorite bloggers.

Thrifty Decor Chick said...

Thanks again Kimba!! I hope you have a great weekend!!

Mom in High Heels said...

I've been to all those links (we have similar tastes in blogs) except the one about the grass chair. I have to say, that one is just weird.

Kim said...

Thanks for linking some great posts for us to check out!

princess said...

Just wanted to say that your comment on Pretty Oragnized Palace's blog regarding the Tea Parties was great!


PPPP

Anonymous said...

Just randomly found your blog! It is adorable!