14 February 2009

Linky Love!



Love this guest bath remodel from More Than the Mulberries.




This tricked out studio space from Brassy Apple is to die for!



Meg from Whatever does not disappoint with her mudroom.

post signature

21 comments {Click here to leave a comment}:

jennykate77 said...

OhMaGosh...that desk is rockin'! Love that!! Great re-do on the bathroom. Love them all.

Free Art Printables said...

I love all of these projects!

Magic Brush said...

Great ideas! Thanks so much for the links! The Magic Brush

Kristen said...

That desk is amazing and now I really wish I had a mudroom. Just another thing to add to the list when we look for our own house!

These Are The Days said...

That desk is my fave...now I want one!

AnNicole@Our Suburban Cottage said...

Ooh, I love these! You're right about Meg, she never disappoints. And the bathroom photo is perfect fuel for me because I'm redoing my master bath today...well, at least part of it :). Happy Valentines!

Heathahlee said...

Happy Valentine's Day, my favorite Kimba! : )

The Beauty Bargainista said...

I love all of these ideas so much! Thanks so much for sharing! The green in that bathroom is TDF!!

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Great ideas Kimba! I LOVE that desk - just my style!

Have a wonderful Valentines Day!

XOXOXOXO
Jen

Megan/Brassy Apple said...

thanks for the linky love! :)

If you peek into the Brassy Apple Flickr group you will see a couple of other desks that bloggers have done and shared!

If you try it out - be sure to let me know!

Jen - Balancing Beauty and Bedlam said...

That desk from the Brassy Apple was one of the first blog posts I ever saw, and I haven't been able to find it. I am so excited to see it again. Go check out my latest post, my friend. You'd be so proud of me...you spray paint queen. :)

Meghan said...

Ok, so will everyone be my new bff's & come redo my home?
Puh-leeze!!!

Sandy said...

oh, i'd pay for a mudroom! yes, yes, yes!

happy VDAY friend!

Amber Filkins said...

Great links, Kimba! I saw that desk months ago, and love it!! Love that mudroom too! Thanks so much for sharing!

Kim Hancock said...

Oh what a great mud room!

Robin Johnson said...

Oh Thank You, love finding new blogs. I love the mudroom, sigh. I'd like one of those please!

Anonymous said...

Love them all but the mudroom is perfect!
Robin Rane
All Things Heart & Home

Unknown said...

Love the mud room - would not want any mud near it though!

Suzann said...

Love those photos. So inspirational. I so want a mudroom and that bathroom is right up my alley.

Kristen said...

Kimba linked ME???!!! I feel famous now! (and honored!) Thanks for the linky love!!

Ruth said...

I love the mudroom and so wish I could have one!!!!!!!!
Ruth