03 February 2009

Argh!!! Argh!!! and Argh!!!

All of this talk of about my bangs has broken my dumputer! I'm trying very hard not to panic.

And because it's broken, I can't show you my pretty Valentines decorating. And I can't show you the pretty new brooches that I can't put in my etsy shop.

I'm calling in the Geek Squad and hoping, hoping, hoping they can make things right.

In the meantime, go visit my friend Darcy from
Life with My 3 Boybarians.
She's sweet, funny and talented.

And she's giving away one of my brooches today. Check it out and leave her a comment so you can win! There's a special offer over there too.



post signature

PS - Thanks for all of your input on the critical hair issue I was having yesterday. You all cracked me up!

13 comments {Click here to leave a comment}:

Jenny@ L.O.T.s of Love said...

Computer issues? That's the worst. I'm such an IT geek...I have no idea how to fix anything! Good luck!

Betsy said...

Hope your computer gets better really soon.

Julia @ Hooked on Houses said...

Oh, no! I hate when that happens. I've got my fingers crossed for you!!

Lisa said...

YIKES, BET YOU DIDN'T THINK A LITTLE BANG TALK WOULD GET SUCH A REACTION. HUGS FROM MAINE
http://sophie4me.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

What happened? Hair clippings clog up the keyboard? Hmmmm, I hate it when that happens... lol

Di
The Blue Ridge Gal

Tabitha (From Single to Married) said...

Good luck getting them fixed - I know how frustrating they can be!

Amanda@Imperfectly Beautiful said...

Good luck with the Geek Squad! How frustrating. I'm off to check out your link.....

Joanna said...

Hope your puter gets fixed up soon!

Pretty Organizer said...

I'm laughing at the thought of leaving you this comment and DUHHH you can't read it. Might as well go park yourself at the library!

Hey, hope you'll link up (if you're able) over at ShabbyNest.blogspot for the Conquering Kids Clutter party... Surely you've got a few tricks up your sleeve (or at least a bed to shove everything under). I'll look for you... best get well wishes for your dumputer.

Pretty Organizer

Still Learning said...

I'll never understand these dumputers! How can they work fine one moment and not in the next?

BECKY said...

We FINALLY got our computer issues resolved about a month ago. It is just not very fun, is it??!!
I'll pray for a quick fix for your dumputer!!

Blessings,
Becky

Runner Mom said...

Bless your hair...uh, I mean heart!! Your hair is precious, and I'm so sorry about the computer!!!
Hugs,
Susan

Ashley said...

I love following your blog! I gave you an award over at my blog!