16 January 2009

Saturday Linky Love



Fantastic uses for old ladders from A Day in the Life of Ramona.



There's always tons of inspiration from Chris at Just Beachy. She's a real, live designer-person.



From Jeanne Winters: The Ultimate Inspiration Board, indeed!


post signature

23 comments {Click here to leave a comment}:

Shell in your Pocket said...

I need some inspiration and that board!
-sandy toe

Unknown said...

Pretty stuff! That board is so cool - what a great idea.

jeanne @ Inspiring Ideas said...

Oh my goodness! Kimba - you are so sweet! Thanks a bazillion for the link! I'm so tickled!!
I love that dining room, too!

Dawn Parsons Smith said...

I love following your blog! It really is a soft place to land!

Love, love, love the dining room photo!!!

Thanks for making us all feel at home!

Smiles!
dawn

Anonymous said...

Love the old ladders... I would love to have one in my family room, but no telling where the boys would be using it. That dining room is right up my alley. The paneling is exactly what I plan to do on my walls, except using burnt orange instead of blue.
~Misti

joyfuliving said...

looooove!

Anonymous said...

Sooo pretty! Hope you enjoy your weekend~

Anonymous said...

I love the ladders and I read her post earlier!

Heathahlee said...

Oh, my gosh those ladders! Looks like I'll be hunting some down this weekend. : )

Kasey said...

I really like the organizer board. Such a creative idea to use a door.

Sarah Mae said...

Thanks for posting some great links! :)

I like that board!

Tiffany said...

I really need to start looking for an old ladder for my living room. And some linens to hang on it. :)

Ramona said...

Hey there Kimba ~

Thanks for linking to my blog...if we lived closer, I would bring you an old ladder filled with quilts to keep you and yours warm this chilly morn.

Your post about rocking your sweet child made me cry...so many times I have thought the same thing...is this the last time and...the one that really gets me..."oh my...they don't say or do this or that anymore!"...this is why mom hearts are so big...they get broken and swell to mend and grow back bigger. It is the part about being a mom that nobody talks about...you said it perfectly!

Happy Saturday ~
Ramona

CraftE-Blog said...

I love all the great ideas! That board is fantastic! I'm glad I started following this blog!

Jill GG said...

love that inspiration board... i am working on one now, but what a great use for an old door. I always love them when I see them at antique stores, but never know quite what to do with them!

Unknown said...

Kimba,

I just love your blog and visit it quite often. Thanks for the links today. I am loving that door. We are building a new house and will have a multi purpose room, guest room/media room/office/work out room, whew! Anyway I think I want to do that with the door over my desk.

Deb

*Just Jen* said...

I love the inspiration board! Thanks for the ideas!!!

Our Complete Family said...

Oh my, awesome things indeed!

Tina said...

I love the ladder and the board! I'm spending the weekend cleaning/decorating and that was just the inspiration I needed. Thanks!

Jen - Balancing Beauty and Bedlam said...

Girl - you've already inspired me WAY too much. I need to finish some of my inspiration projects - next week. :)

WhisperWood Cottage said...

An award for you on my blog! :)

Jill -Forever and Ever House said...

I love the table from Kris @ Just Beachy....it is amazing what a coat of paint can do!

Betsy said...

I really need to have that kitchen table.