10 January 2009

Saturday Linky Love

Lots of great stuff going on in Blogland this week. Here are some that caught my eye.



A wild chair makeover from Pink and Polka Dot. (She's going to be one of my roomies for BlissDom!



My friend Sarah Mae is writing a 10 day series on modesty. She'll finish up by hosting a modesty blog fashion show next week. You can participate!



So, did you hear that I was nominated for a fabulous weblog award? No? Well, that's 'cause I wasn't. But you know who was? Emily from Chatting at the Sky! Go vote for her right here. You can vote once every 24 hours so vote often!




post signature

11 comments {Click here to leave a comment}:

Pretty Organizer said...

You know, it's completely embarrassing to read about all your fun Blissdom roomies and wish beyond all my wild crazy dreams that the bathtub was long enough for me and my sleeping bag!

Hubby finishes up school mid Feb and I'm pulling 20 hour days to not even keep up with the chaos. How I wish I could skip off to this conference! I'd take a week if it were in March. So, I'm working on Blissdom '10 (and making more friends to meet there too) and call next years bathtub in the Kimba room! I'll bring the chocolate?

Give Melissa a hug for me, and Jen, and Nester, and Emily, and Julia, and Southern Hospitality and... Ahh... I wanna go!! Love ya girl! Happy Blissdom wardrobe planning!

Amanda@Imperfectly Beautiful said...

I saw that chair makeover this morning...TO.DIE.FOR!!!! Zebra print makes me swoon. Infact, I just posted about a new pair of zebra shoes that I'm all giddy about.

Anonymous said...

I have a little something to tell you that Im oh so excited about. Im going!!!! I just cant wait to see yall. I have so many qustions to ask ...guess I had better start a list. Cant wait~

emily freeman said...

Thanks for the support, Kimba!! Can't wait to see you next month!

Lettered Cottage said...

Hey girl!

Whichever Convention is in Nashville on February 6 and 7th...that's the one. :-)

Glad my little "market research" post inspired you. Hope you have monster success!

Layla

Kristi~The Slipcover Girl said...

Kimba,
Thanks for the props! Can't wait to see ya at the conference! Voting for ya emily...every day!

Anonymous said...

I love your blog! I keep up with it like crazy and always look forward to your updates. Stop by my place and see if you like it! www.bythehook.blogspot.com

Sarah Mae said...

Thanks for the LOVE! I can't wait and I hope a lot of gals link up! :)

Shell in your Pocket said...

So cute..I love that pillow!
-sandy toe

Kathy Butryn said...

I've recently found your blog, and so enjoyed looking at all the pics of your new home! Your blog is full of inspiring ideas...thanks for sharing them!

Unknown said...

Great stuff! I love Sarah Mae's series on modesty and can't wait to see the fashion show!