07 January 2009

Limited Edition!

I'm planning to introduce a new line to my Etsy shop but I wanted to try it out here, with my readers, first.

This is my limited edition Valentine's Heart Pin. It adds a sweet bit of pop to your coat.



Or maybe your purse?



How about on the coffee pot?



It's made with wool felt, fabric, a bit of bling and lots of love from me. The price of each brooch is $10, including shipping, and I am only offering 30 of them for sale here.

I'd like to give my readers first crack at it. It also gives me the chance to gauge interest before I begin creating new designs for my shop.



How about one for your milk jug?



Click the Buy it Now button to get one while supplies last.









post signature

42 comments {Click here to leave a comment}:

Blogger said...

That's very pretty, Kimba! And yes, I do see the love that went into making it, too...you are so creative & talented!

Will you start a new blog for your Etsy shop? I see that frequently on the net. If you do, let me know, I have some tips about promoting that.

I need to answer your email, too...off to do that!

Bella

LindaSonia said...

Very nice pin - I think you should be successful selling these. Good Luck!!! LindaSonia

Empty Nest Full Life said...

Beautiful and classy! What a great idea. Jackie

Anonymous said...

Kimba....those are just the sweetest thing ever. Just perfect! You know I have to have one, smile~

Marie said...

HOW CUTE IS THAT??? Yes, I'm yelling because I love it!! :o) You will sell out in no time, I'm sure!

paperjunk-lc said...

I just placed my order...very cute. It will go perfectly on my new coat.

Julia @ Hooked on Houses said...

Adorable!

Mommy of M's said...

LOVE IT!!

Flor Larios Art said...

Very cute! well done!

Betsy said...

Those are adorable and quite sweet. I have a posey pin that I adore. Good luck.

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Sweet love.....

southerninspiration said...

My family would crack up if they found it on the milk jug, but it would look oh.so.cute on my coat!
Suzanne

Cassie said...

I love it!♥!

Heathahlee said...

I do love it! I wish I had $10 lying around to get one, because my coffee pot is in need of some serious bling! Just kidding! It is very, very cute. Just knowing you made them should make them sell like crazy! I have a jacket or two it would go perfect with!

I am Mom said...

Thats really cool - now I need to go buy a cute coat like yours to go with it :)

Sarah Mae said...

You are so funny - I can't see how I could possibly live without one on my milk jugs! :)

Hmmm...the terminology "milk Jugs" just brings thoughts of nursing...

Anonymous said...

Very cute! We are in poor mode right now, no ordering anything for me. Wish I could! Dig your coffee maker : ) ~Misti

Amber Filkins said...

Very cute!

Jill@Barnes Yard said...

You crack me up! My purse sooooo needs one. I'll be shopping.

Melissa said...

I love that pin, so beautiful. It would be great to see stuff like that in your store :D

Georgia Girl said...

Cute pins Kimba! I have just started going to the etsy site and it is so cool. I have ordered a few things on there and have lots of favorites added on my page...your one of them along with many others...

Oh if you find time come over and give me some advice on a bathroom issue if you don't mind. You always have great ideas.

Laural Out Loud said...

When I first saw the heart, I thought, oh, that's nice. But then I saw it on the purse, and now I love it! It would probably end up on the milk at my house though- things turn up in the unlikeliest of places to do an onery four year old.

Courtney said...

I like it on the coffee pot the best...really brings out the "black". However, a close second would be on the purse. Too cute, Kimba!

Amanda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amanda said...

What a great way to jazz up your purse or coat for Valentine's Day!

Mimi Sue said...

They're the cutest.

Emily said...

I "love" the heart pin!!! Do you have other prints or versions of it. SUPER idea!

I have that same Mr. Coffee pot. Isn't it great? I wish it would stay on longer than 2 hours though. I could drink coffee all day I think :)

cherry said...

Soooo sooo sweet! My fave color too! cherry

Anonymous said...

I would love to buy one of your very cute pins! I am a first grade teacher and love wearing pins! Of course I loved this one when I saw it was made of felt and pinked on the edges and had a bling in the middle! I don't have a paypal account. Can I just send you a check?

Kimberly said...

I love this little pin! It really is adorable. Heading over to check on your etsy store....

The Kramer Angle said...

Hi,

I just bought one of your pins; I love it. I discovered your blog through Bo's blog. I know I'll be back!

Gail

Kelly @ Growing.Learning.Playing. said...

Of course I need one for our milk containers! They are pretty plain. . . :-)

By the way, left you a little award on my blog.

HUGS!

Paula@SweetPea said...

Very cute! They should be a big success in your Etsy store.

Anna Molly said...

You are so awesome! I'm totally new at this and just created my first blog ever today because of you. Thanks so much for the inspiration!! :)

Anonymous said...

My e-mail is frost55@conwaycorp.net--Please let me know how I can send you a check for one of these cute pins!

Lettered Cottage said...

Hey Kimba!

I heard through the grapevine that I MAY have the pleasure of hangin' with you at the BlogHer Convention next month! Too cool!

:-)
Layla

NAVAL LANGA said...

I have read some of your posts/photos. I like the same and would like to revisit.

If you like reading short stories from an Indian writer, then a visit to my blogs would be an interesting one for you.

Naval Langa
SHORT STORIES by NAVAL LANGA
PAINTINGS GALLERIES

Another Interesting Blog LIFESTYLE AND RELATIONSHIP

Unknown said...

A great pin, and a reasonable price. I'm sure you'll sell lots of them!

Just Lisa said...

I think they're adorable. The price is a little out of my budget for a pin, but I don't think you'll have any trouble selling out!

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

That is too cute! I'm a big brooch fan. :)

I laughed at your brooch decorating random kitchen things. haha!

Lylah Ledner said...

Hi Kimba....i HEART those hearts...and thanks for stopping by to say HELLO! Let me know how your pancakes in bed go :-)

blessings...lylah

Melissa @ The Inspired Room said...

Super cute Kimba! I likey!!!

Blessings!