07 December 2008

Sunday Morning



Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes?

Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?

Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?

Matthew 6:25-27

photo: Tambako

15 comments {Click here to leave a comment}:

Anonymous said...

Hello from Alaska. I just discovered your blog today, thanks to Creative Blogger. I love birds, so read your post this morning, scrolled down and watched Matt dancing (pure joy), loved the tablecloth (Christmas and Thanksgiving)and finally, listed your site on my blog so that I could visit often. Blessings ~

Amy B said...

Okay..I so needed this...wow.

RN and OSHP said...

I have been reading your blog for a while now but never commented. I love your ideas! This verse is one of my favorites and a good reminder especially at this time of year that God will provide all we NEED!

Anonymous said...

Well, I finally made it....all the way through your blog. Every bit of it, and it was fabulous!

I'm in the process of starting a blog myself, and I'm having a total blast seeing all the great great stuff out there in blogland.

Thanks for the inspiration!

The Style Sisters said...

So true so true!

Mc Allen said...

metoo, I cant ever hear this enoigh. please dont think any less of me when you read mine, lol. I lovwe love loveee the Lord and am so thankful for Him in my life. What a sweet reminder!! LA

Anonymous said...

I really liked this reading from the Bible. It's one of my favorites, in fact. Thanks for sharing, and putting such a lovely picture with it. Love your blog... hope you check out mine as well. It's always a blessing to meet new people, especially ones that share the same interests! God bless.

Anonymous said...

I tend to be a worrier, God is always talking to me about this. This is my favorite scripture and has been for years...I quote it OFTEN and I really love it. I need it on a plaque somewhere..

jeanne @ Inspiring Ideas said...

My favorite passage!

Doreen Frost said...

This is beautiful!

Love your blog.

Blessings,
Doreen

Anonymous said...

wow, this one surely hit home, thanks

Sarah

Angela said...

Such a good verse for times like these.

Carol said...

I have just the song that goes with that passage- I am a singer! "His Eye is on the Sparrow and I know he watches me."
Thanks. CArol

Anonymous said...

It was the Lord that i read this because i woke up anxious this morning. Thank you for the reminder! I so needed it!

Vana said...

beautiful and it couldn't have come in a better time:)