08 October 2008

WOW!!!!!!!!!

You guys are fantastic! At last count there were over 140 of you who linked up for my Halloween party on Monday! You rock!

Click here and check out some of the girls who linked up later. There were so many fantastic fall and halloween ideas shared. I am still making my way around to see everyone. I promise that I'll be by to visit everyone in the next couple of days. And if you still have something to share, you can still link up! We've still got lots of people partying. :-)

And here's another great party...Jen from Sanctuary Art at Home is hosting a Pretty Your Pumpkin Party today. I revived an old pumpkin post so that I could play along.



One little thing...I don't do much scary halloween decorating, but I just couldn't resist halloween-ing up my birdcage.

Keep on visiting the fantastic links from my Halloween Party!



post signature

22 comments {Click here to leave a comment}:

Tara Bennett said...

That skull is freaky-deaky. Love it!

Astrid in Bristling Acres said...

Eek! I love the skull in the birdcage..with the birds on the outside! How funny!

Caroline said...

What a good idea, luv it!

Caroline

Connie said...

Loved the party! I'm still trying to visit more too. I got so many great ideas!

Sarah Mae said...

I don't do the scary thing either, but that bird cage is awesome! Very creative and freaky! :)

Vanessa Greenway said...

That's very cute! xo Vanessa

Jen - Balancing Beauty and Bedlam said...

Oh, I am going to have nightmares! hee hee, but really sweet dreams about the bird cage. I'm counting down the days...2 more til brunch. :) I want to hear your bedlam moment.

Karen said...

Hi, that topiary WAS on a chimney at the Sheep Festival. It was something huh?

Essential Oil Premier University said...

Ouuuhhh, freakily, earily cool!!!

Blessings,

Sher

Rachel@oneprettything.com said...

I ran across party participants all day long all over the blogosphere. Looks like it was a smashing success, congratulations!

Distressing Delilah a.k.a. jenn said...

Love the freaky little bird cage! Awesome job!

Mandi @ Sweetly Home said...

I just bought a birdcage yesterday. Thanks for the idea on how to freakify it. :o)

Mrs. B said...

I love those white pumpkins! And the bird cage is super cute! I love any excuse to use the faux crows!

Sadie said...

Hi Kimba,

I've been reading your blog for a couple of weeks, and have been inspired to start my own home decorating blog. My main project right now is redoing the bedroom that my 3 daughters will be sharing, and I'd love any advice that you'd care to share.

http://uglygrayhouse.blogspot.com/

Keep up the awesome decorating!
~Sadie

Ribbonwood Cottage said...

Kimba, I am worn out...looking at all these decorations...thinking I should do more...it is visually stimulating, but I am plum tuckered out. What a great party you had...looking forward to more...took a couple of days to look at all of it...I'm making a file of ideas for next year.
Thank you dear one...you are one hot hostess!!!
Debbie

Valarie Lea said...

I am going to snag up every crow I find from now on. I have not seen any except for in blogland.

Suzann said...

That is the BEST decoration! So simple and yet so spooky and, well, just perfect!

Kelly said...

Kimba --

Thanks so much for hosting this fab party of yours. I had an AWESOME time. Even my darling husband got a huge kick out of this party and could not believe how many people attened! :)

What a blessing you are!

Tricia said...

Thanks for sharing this Halloween deco. for us. It is going to be fun.

Carrie's Minnesota-nICE said...

Thanks for the nice comments that you left on my blog. This is not my first effort at blogging. I did have a family blog that I used to do, but I had a hard time keeping up, and I think the only person who looked at it on a regular basis was my sister--lol. I have learned a few tricks since then by reading other's blogs and this blog is "fancier" than the old one.
I really enjoy reading your blog and I check it several times a week to see your new pics and ideas. It was your Halloween party idea that got me started on blogging again. It has been fun to see everyone's decorations and ideas for such a fun Holiday!

Amy @ Living Locurto said...

Love your bird cage! You'll have to enter it in my Halloween Blog Party. You might win a prize:-)

Meg said...

That bird cage is an awsome Halloween decoration! I'm very impressed. Now I'm off to read more of your blog and get some ideas. I heard about you from Sarah's blog "I will rejoice and be glad".