05 October 2008

Sunday Morning



“Then Jesus said to his disciples: ‘Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat; or about your body, what you will wear. Life is more than food, and the body more than clothes. Consider the ravens: They do not sow or reap, they have no storeroom or barn; yet God feeds them. And how much more valuable you are than birds! Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life? Since you cannot do this very little thing, why do you worry about the rest?’” (Luke 12:22-26, NIV).

10 comments {Click here to leave a comment}:

Rachel Berry said...

Your so good to post these, it's such a great way to start Sunday out.

And I need your address, you kinda....Won....My.....Drawing!!!
Just email me, my email addy is on my blog.

:)Rachel

Bo said...

Happy Sunday to you! ;-) Bo

Virginia said...

That is on of my favorite Passage,
and a good one to live by.
Thank you.
Many Blessings, Virginia

nikkicrumpet said...

I had to read it through twice. It's so true. Without him we cannot do any little thing. Have a glorious Sunday!

Lucy Mills said...

wow - what a glorious photo!

Ruby Red Slippers said...

That was a great reminder for today. I was just wandering around blogs and found you...

jori-o said...

Although I've seen your blog link before, this is the first time I've visited...what was I waiting for?? I love your posts! I'll be back... ;)

Leila said...

A good passage for those of us making our homes to remember, especially as we survey all that is yet to be done, and worry about how little there is to do it with!

:)

God Bless!

Elle Jay Bee said...

Whar great advice...

I swear, I am going to have to tie string around my finger for the Halloween party event.

Speaking of events, please stop by my blog this week. I am hosting a great give-away, again, with Matthew Mead. It involves his latest book, and a gift card from HomeGoods...except this time there are, basically, thirty prizes!!

Have a great week!
Linda

Betsy said...

This is my first party! New to blog world. What fun!