11 October 2008

Simply Saturday

It's been such a busy week for me. You could probably tell by the the lack of attention I've been paying to my blog. But luckily, you all made up for my lack of attention by coming to my Halloween Party.

There were still people linking up as of Friday morning, so there is still plenty of Halloween Inspiration to be seen. Check it out! And I'm STILL working on getting around to visit everyone.

Enough about me, though. Let's talk about you! Here are a few wonderful thing I saw this week.

Go check out Thrifty Decor Chick. I just recently found her blog when she found mine. I'm so glad that I did because she has lots of great thrifty ideas for decorating your home. I love this one where she gave a great tutorial for lining and customizing a store-bought curtain panel. Beautiful!

If you didn't see this post from Chris at Just a Girl, you need to go check it out. There is so much halloween goodness in this post that I didn't know where to start when I left her a comment. Fabulous! I also loved her post from a couple of weeks ago where she halloweened up her mantel. Check it out too!

Jeanne from Inspiring Ideas has two great post with inspiring ideas for fall door decorations. This one and this one. I love them both!

post signature

12 comments {Click here to leave a comment}:

Jen - Balancing Beauty and Bedlam said...

It was just too much fun today. I wish you had never come because now it just makes me mourn the fact that you have to leave so soon. We should have done it Tuesday. :)

Kristen said...

I heard that you got to meet and hang out with some of my favorite people this week. I miss them since I've moved and I'm awfully jealous of you. I'm awfully jealous that they got to meet you too. I hope you had fun!

Thrifty Decor Chick said...

Hey Kimba!! Thanks so much for including me! You are the best! I'm going to link to your site if that's OK, I thought I already had. Have a great weekend!

trish said...

Hi Kimba,
Thank you for listing Thrifty Decor Chick. It was so helpful to see her tutorial on lining a curtain.
Sincerely ~ Tricia Anne

Heathahlee said...

Jealousy isn't a sin in blogland, is it? : ) I KNOW y'all had so much fun!

jeanne @ Inspiring Ideas said...

Thank you so much for showing one of my photos and linking to my site!!!! You're the best - love reading your blog!

Shane H. said...

I am loving your blog! I found it through the Nesting Place blog. I'll be back. I have a lot of reading to do!

Lacey in the Sky said...

Today, I woke up and was feeling Kimba-esque and decided to spray paint everything on my "to paint" list. One question missy... how come you never mentioned how much sanding and steel-wooling STINK?!? Err, my arms are in pain from the up and down, back and forth! But man... my stuff looks GOOD!

Barbara said...

Awww...thanks, Kimba! I love your Saturday posts where you highlight good things you've seen! I've been exposed to some great blogs as a result!

Carissa(GoodnCrazy) said...

Hey you! Oh. My. Gosh. Thanks so much for the link last weekend. hundreds. HUNDREDS of people clicked over and hopefully got their No-reply fixed!!! Here's to hopin'!

Essential Oil Premier University said...

Wow, I love Jeanne's fall wreath on her door.

Blessings,

Sher

Lauren and Justin said...

oh Kimba, it was absolutely WONDERFUL meeting your sweet little self on Friday. I am sad that you aren't staying here forever! Please let all of us know when you are coming back so we can do it again!!

Happy Sunday!