02 October 2008

Halloween Party!



It's a Party! Will you come????

When: Monday, October 6th

Where: Right here @ A Soft Place to Land

Why: Because it's fun!!!

Come by on Monday for my first ever party! I'll set up Mr. Linky and you link up to your Halloween or fall themed post. It can be a craft, a project, a story, your decorations...whatever!

If you're not much for halloween, then link up with something fall. That's fun too! And if you've already written all of your fall/halloween posts, then link up to an old one.

I will put up Mr. Linky at The Witching Hour (midnight) for all of you night owls. Please link directly to your Halloween post. If you want to know how to create a permalink, click here. It's really easy.

I hope you can make it! It won't be the same without you!







post signature

37 comments {Click here to leave a comment}:

Free Art Printables said...

I'll come! Are you going to come to my "pretty up your pumpkin." party? :)

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

You will never believe this...I just added the feature on my blog list, that shows when someone updates and low and behold, it showed you updated 4 minutes ago. How weird is that??? Count me in for the Halloween party.
Also, swing by to see what I did to makeover a little ceramic diddy recently. You're the one that got me looking at everything in a new way. This time I went WAY out of the box. : )
M.L.

ROXY said...

Oooh, sounds fun!! I'l be there! I'm such a sucker for a party:)

Lacey in the Sky said...

I'm a party animal!!(but I promise not to spike your punch!...maybe) See you then :)

Heathahlee said...

I'm up entirely too late, but I'm glad I am since I got to be in the top ten comments this time! : )

I'll be there for the party! I'm not sure yet what I'll post about...just thinking about Halloweens past makes me smile at some of the hilarious things we did when I was little. I might post about those silly memories!

Astrid in Bristling Acres said...

I'll be there! Hopefully this will motivate me to get my rear in gear and put up the rest of my Halloween stuff! (BUT it never looks as good in the photos as it does IRL...oh well)

Unknown said...

Oh fun I am in

Kris said...

how festive~ should be fun!!

Anonymous said...

I think I can come up with something to have fun with. You will have to share with Blue Mon. but what the heck, I've posted two events before. Count me in.

Hugs, Jeanne

duchess said...

Sounds like fun - I'll put in on my calendar.
Thanks, Kimba.

Empty Nest Full Life said...

I am not a big Halloween person. Can it be Fall? Jackie

Jerri Lynn @ Southern Sassyness said...

Definitely! Count me in - how fun!

Anonymous said...

Fun! Count me in.

Stacey said...

I love Halloween...I will be there to see all the great ideas!

Georgia Girl said...

Count me in...I will be there with bells on, well maybe I would be to loud but excited about your party.
Thanks for the invite!
Beth

Heather said...

I'll be here!!

nikkicrumpet said...

well crap...I guess I need to run to the store and get the stuff for some of those projects I've been meaning to copy! There goes my nap!

Annie said...

Sounds fun! Count me in....

Wendy said...

Sounds fun...I'm in!

Valarie Lea said...

Thank goodness for laptops and hotels with internet connections. I will be out of town, but hopefully I will be able to link up! :)

Kristen said...

Ooo a party. I like parties. This will be fun. Can't wait!

Anonymous said...

Oh you know I will be there~

CMB said...

Sounds like fun... looking forward to it!

Unknown said...

I love parties! Thanks for the invite!

Inspired Kara said...

This will be so much fun! I'm in!

Blogger said...

Can't wait, bloggers are the bestest partiers around ;)

Bella

Darlene said...

WOOHOO a party and I'm invited!!! Wouldn't miss it!!

Lorie said...

What a cute idea!! Now to pick WHICH Halloween post I will link!!

Amanda said...

Oh how fun! I'm going to see if my dear husband will get down our fall decor from the attic. I'm totally behind on anything fall so hopefully I'll be able to link up on Monday. :-)

Lettered Cottage said...

I wanna come! I wanna come!
:-)

Layla
The Lettered Cottage

Kelly said...

Okay, Okay, I will try to show up at your party! ;) Sounds like loads of fun!

BTW, I *ahem* tagged you, please visit my blog, pretty please? Thanks!

Amy @ Living Locurto said...

Hi Kimba,
I Love Halloween! I'll be there:-)

scargosun said...

Yea! I'll come!

Traci said...

Yay! I'm rsvp-ing a big ol' yes! Not a huge Halloween person but I have some great fall posts in my brain ready to escape!

Audrey (the Hepburn House) said...

Love to come! Just found your blog via SITS and I love this party idea!

Anonymous said...

I love Halloween and always excited to attend is a Halloween party.

santamaker said...

Hi, I'd love to join in the fun if it's not too late!
Be Good,
Santa