07 September 2008

Sunday Morning



Hear my prayer, O LORD;
let my cry for help come to you.

Do not hide your face from me
when I am in distress.
Turn your ear to me;
when I call, answer me quickly.

Psalm 102: 1,2


11 comments {Click here to leave a comment}:

nikkicrumpet said...

Lovely way to start a Sunday Morning...thank you. Have a blessed day!

Anonymous said...

Kimba, a wonderful sentiment for a beautiful Sunday morning. Thank you.

Hugs, Jeanne

Deb said...

Beautiful... thank you. Enjoy your Sunday.

duchess said...

Beautiful picture & verse.
I feel a lot of people in the gulf region could use these comforting words this week.
Thanks, Kimba.

Virginia said...

Wonderful Blog. Beautiful picture and verse.
Blessings, Virginia

Lettered Cottage said...

Thank you for this inspirational post. I enjoy your blog so much.

:-)
Layla
The Lettered Cottage

Nancy Hood said...

One of my most comforting verses in times of need, and I love the pic!

Kris said...

I always love that one. Thanks for the reminder

Lacey in the Sky said...

I've got both red and yellow in that big ole' picture, that's what was thinkin' too! I wanted to get a frequent painters opinion though! Thanks! I'll let you know when she's all fancied up so you can see! ;)

Joyfulsister said...

Hi Kimba!!
I love the photo along with this scripture, Hope you had a relaxing and peaceful sunday, I had a wonderful time worshipping him today. Thank you for this blessing today.

Hugz Lorie

Megan said...

I love that picture, and a lovely verse.