06 September 2008

Simply Saturday

Here are a few beautiful things that I've seen around blogland this week.



You have to go see this bedroom makeover for a beautiful young lady at House of Whimsy. The wall treatment is absolutely stunning and everything else about it is perfect, perfect, perfect!



Here's another wonderful room makeover from Amanda at The Eck Life. I have always wanted a beautiful laundry room and her's is spectacular! The paint, the fabric, the decorations...Love it! And she didn't spend a ton of money. That's the best part.



And a furniture rehab project from Tausha at The Hoyt's House. You know I can't resist a good spray paint project and this one is great. I've seen so many people using that beautiful apple green color and I can't wait to give it a shot (or a spray). Love it, Tausha!

post signature

18 comments {Click here to leave a comment}:

Tausha said...

You are the greatest person ever! I have never got props before, espescially from someone so fantastically talented!
thanks so much! if I was closer, I would so make you some yummy homemade carmel corn and being it over hot-with a sign that says DO NOT SHARE, oh and FAT FREE! Thanks, you so made my day!(even if my stupid mouth does hurt!)

Lacey in the Sky said...

Love that little table (and clearly those rooms are swoon worthy!) I need your help! I'm having a WWKD?(What Would Kimba Do?, of course?!) moment. I have a little table that needs some painting... please go see my last post! :)

Amanda said...

Omg. I'm sitting here in my hospital room *-i just had baby no. 3 yesterday and saw my laundry room get props! Thangk you sooo much. You made my day!

Carry Grace said...

Beautiful! I need to go check these out. I love that green table.

Jennifer P. said...

So fun to read and catch up! I love how they mixed the IKEA lamp with that very french wall treatment. I'm a sucker for sleek against traditional!

And I LOVE your new door 'wreath'. THat was uber clever! I can't bring myself to pull out Autumn stuff yet. Still too hot---but you can bet I've got a 101 ideas to use when I do! :)

THanks for the great tour of projects!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for viiting my blog. I guess it's time for me to come out of lurking. I love your blog. You are so creative & talented. Thanks for the over the headboard idea. Love it!

Shell in your Pocket said...

How wonderful to post other peoples decorating blogs..what great ideas! I love that table that was painted green!

I love to look at new blogs!
-Sandy Toes

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

Kimba,

What a sweet act of kindness...sharing other people's sites on yours. Just one of the many reasons I think you're adorable and admire you.

Thanks again,

Mary Lou

The Beauty Bargainista said...

Ohh.. love all of these! The little girls room had me at Hello!! So pretty!

McKenna Gordon said...

Thanks for the beautiful inspiration! I'm so enjoying your site. I double suck at decorating!!

Valarie Lea said...

I have been lurking for a while, and let me just say that I love these Saturday posts. Actually I love all your post. Things I thought "oh I could never do that", I look at realize now that yes I actually can. :)

Claremont First Ward said...

I love your Saturday finds...thanks for sharing them!

Unknown said...

Those are all so gorgeous!! Thanks for sharing so many wonderful things with us.

Blogger said...

Love all of them!

Bella :)
PS: My laundry room is 'on the list', but not the top...lol

Unknown said...

those are all nice!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the links - all are good inspirations!

Manuela

TupeloLove said...

Kimba, I love that you have the Simply Saturday post. It's so nice of you to showcase other creative people and the talented things they've come up with. It's such a considerate thing of you to do, and I know it makes people feel so good! So thank you!

Anonymous said...

LOL, i'm laughing because I was on your wonderful blog and saw my friend Amanda's laundry room. I love that! You have a great blog, I really enjoyed it!