24 August 2008

Sunday Morning


At that time Jesus, full of joy through the Holy Spirit, said, "I praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to little children. Yes, Father, for this was your good pleasure."
Luke 10:21

14 comments {Click here to leave a comment}:

Kathy said...

Lovely, Kimba!
Kathy

Darlene said...

Beautiful! Have a blessed Sunday!

Bo said...

Thanks for the glorious picture and scripture! ;-) Bo

Priscilla said...

Amen!

Anonymous said...

Kimba, I've recently discovered your blog and I just have to say... I love it here! Your talent is amazing, and your posts are so helpful! I've passed on an award to you over at by blog, but please don't feel obligated to participate unless you want to. I mainly wanted to share with others what a great place this is to visit!
Have a wonderful Sunday!
Michelle

nikkicrumpet said...

Have a most glorious Sunday!

trish said...

Amen.

Sincerely ~ Tricia Anne

Virginia said...

Lovely post.
Blessings, Virgina

Heathahlee said...

Hope you've had a good, happy weekend! : )

Merrie said...

Amen and amen!

Alright, I've finally given in to the inspiration you fill me with...check out my blog today where I give you props for just that!

Unknown said...

beautiful!

Mama Dog said...

So Beautiful! I love your Sunday posts! Thanks for putting God first in such a beautiful and artful way. I've been reading (lurking) for awhile now and just read on a blog etiquette post that I was being rude. Sorry! I really love your blog and you've inspired me to paint some things. I'll post about them soon...

Anonymous said...

Blessings, Kimba!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Unknown said...

What a beautiful and inspiring picture!