10 August 2008

Sunday Morning


Ephesians 1:7-8

In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God's grace that he lavished on us with all wisdom and understanding.

10 comments {Click here to leave a comment}:

cherry said...

Thank-you Dear Kimba for this reminder. cherry

maryanne420 said...

hi kimba,
i'm new to your blog. i just wanted to say that i will be frequenting it now that i see you have a ton of grea t ideas.

mary anne

Darlene said...

Thank you Kimba for our beautiful Sunday inspiration.

Chad and Rose said...

Thanks for a great way to start off my Sunday! Blessings friend!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kimba!! Praise the Lord!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

duchess said...

Beautiful! Thanks.
I've been so busy lately that I sometimes forget.

Anonymous said...

Yes indeed Lord! Im blessed....

Heathahlee said...

I love these verses! They are some I return to again and again (as well as several others in Ephesians 1 - 3) that remind me of who I am and what I have as a child of God.

Stonefox said...

I love it! What a beautiful encouragement. I think you've created a soft place to land for us blog-searchers!

Nancy Hood said...

I love these devotionals on Sundays, Kimba~