12 August 2008

Come See Me...

I'm posting over at Like a Warm Cup of Coffee so come and see me there or I'll feel horribly neglected and unloved. ;-)


My dear bloggy friend, Sarah Mae, asked me to fill in for her today while she is busy forming a child in her womb and being sick as a dog. What a horrible phrase...How about "sick as a parakeet" or "sick as a armadillo."


Either way, (dog, parakeet or armadillo) I really want to hear your thoughts on today's topic.




post signature

6 comments {Click here to leave a comment}:

Unknown said...

I will check it out!

Rachel@oneprettything.com said...

Very cool! I'm heading over!

Unknown said...

What a sweet friend you are... helping out. Im on my way!

Regina said...

Hello! I just found your wonderful blog and have enjoyed cruising around looking at all your great ideas. I'm a spray painter too and like that we have that in common. My kiddos are surprised that I haven't painted them yet! LOL

Heathahlee said...

Aww, I knew you were a sweet bloggy friend! I'm headed there now!

The Beauty Bargainista said...

Just wrote you a note over there too! :)