13 July 2008

Sunday Morning



I wait patiently for the Lord;
he turned to me and heard my cry.

He lifted me out of the slimy pit,
out of the mud and mire;
he set my feet on a rock
and gave me a firm place to stand.

He put a new song in my mouth,
a hymn of praise to our God.
Many will see and fear
and put their trust in the Lord.


Psalm 40:1-3

9 comments {Click here to leave a comment}:

Joy said...

Oh how beautiful.. I love that Psalm ...I live near the ocean...we don't have a fence like that.

Tiffany said...

I don't know if you're a U2 Fan, but they do a beautiful song of this verse called "forty". I found it on youtube and I'm posting it on my blog...for you. :)

God Bless you!

Tiff

Anonymous said...

Lovely verse and lovely photo....

Unknown said...

Kimba,
Thanks for posting that and for the picture!

Sarah Mae said...

Kimba, that is my life verse.

Courtney said...

Amen!! Beatiful photo, too!

Jackie ♥ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jackie ♥ said...

Okay, I'm going to try this again.

I love these verses. It it exactly what I needed to read this morning.

Have a blessed Sunday!

Heathahlee said...

It's amazing how many songs have been written from just this one psalm...I can think of three right off the bat and I know there are others. Beautiful choice for Sunday morning!