23 June 2008

So What Do You Think?

Yes! You're in the right place! I was so excited to wake up to this. I made a few changes around here. Is it OK? What do you think?

I'm all a-flutter!

I really want to know what you think. Is it easy to read? That's the most important thing. My eyes are getting older and I hate to strain to read something. Did it load quickly for you?

The new design was put together by Lena at Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates. She did such a great job and was so sweet and patient. Not to mention that she's a really nice gal. Thank goodness because I was totally clueless!

I love to change things up but it still makes me nervous. I'm just going to sit here today and look at my gussied-up blog.

By the way...Here's a fun little tool that lets you see how your blog looks in different browsers. Browser Shots I was surprised to find that my previous header looked a little funky in some of the browsers.

37 comments {Click here to leave a comment}:

Sarah Mae said...

I love it! Looks great!

As far as PSU days, I graduated in '03, lived in Lyons Hall my freshman year, then Calder Commons, and then on to Regency Square. I still go to the games and tailgate - so much fun! :) How about you?

Tam said...

OOOO I LOVE IT!!!! OOOO la la

It is all fancy shamancy, pimped out, tricked out and what ever else they are calling it these days. YES YES it is easy to see and read!!! I know sometimes my eyes hurt from some blogs and so far I have tried not to change mine in fear of just that.

THIS rocks!!!! I love IT!

Angie's Spot said...

It's beautiful! Very easy to read and I love the soft blue color. Ok, now I'm in high gear to get my site changed. The blogger stock templates just aren't doing it for me anymore.

Lacy said...

Love it so much...really! Cute and fresh look and I want one!!! I think you made the perfect choice and on the last post....love the bench!!!!

Kelly said...

Love the colors and all of that jazz! It's really easy to read and the colors are easy on the eyes as well. Love it!!

Kat said...

Fancy Schmancy :) Love it!

Anonymous said...

Snazzy. I love the way it looks. Very easy to read and loaded quickly.

Great choice!!

Amanda Jo said...

This looks GREAT! I LOVE it! It loaded very fast for my computer too!

Deanna said...

It looks great!!!

Shannon said...

I love it!

Keys to the Magic Travel said...

Very pretty. I have this affinity for blues and browns...

Courtney said...

It's beautiful, Kimba! AND easy to read. I love it.

Cindy said...

Your blog looks wonderful - I love checking in every day and seeing what you are up to - you motivate me to try "gussying" (spelling suspect) things up at home. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I love the color combos of blue/brown ... so feminine and pretty, so you!! You can also now see your hyper links -they show up in a new color! Way to go Kimba!!! You are the cat's meow!!!

Liz Harrell said...

Wow! I love it!

Anonymous said...

I think it looks great! I like new stuff too...Wish I had the talent to change mine.. great job! Susie H~

Heathahlee said...

I love it. Very you. And just last night I started thinking about how small my words on my blog were, so I changed them on my latest post. This looks beautiful!

Laural Out Loud said...

This is one of my favorite blog designs out there! Love it! I'm partial to blue and brown- one of the best color combinations ever. And it's still easy to read. Great job!

Anonymous said...

Your new look is absolutely beautiful. I love it.

Anonymous said...

It looks great!

scargosun said...

Love it!! The colo scheme is really beautiful. I need to do this soon!

Janell said...

Ok...so I LOVE it!!! You inspired me to change my page layout today. Come by and let me know what you think? =)

Amy Jo said...

looks great! Very easy to read, and very classy looking layout.

Nicole said...

Oh, I am so jealous. It looks awesome, I'm serious, really, really good. Now I want one, was it very expensive?

Julie said...

looks really great!

Empty Nest Full Life said...

Looks great! I can't believe it, I found Lena' site this AM and have been looking at her designs. I have not posted today, because I want to try one and spiffy things up a bit. I have realized I am not very computer savvy and having a little trouble getting my pictures and my post to line up the way I would like. Not sure what I am doing wrong, but will be working on it.

Heather said...

Oh I love it!! It is beautiful! No wonder you are excited about it!! Yes, very easy to read, it loaded quickly and it looks incredible. I really like the calm colors too!!
-Heather :)

Nancy Hood said...

I love it!!!! It rocks :)

B. said...

Love it and easy to read- my eyes getting older too.

angela | the painted house said...

How exciting! It looks so pretty and fresh!

Thanks for adding me to your blogroll! I'm so honored! I will do the same on my blog--you are a good stop on ye olde Internet.

The Nester said...

Well, it looks stunning!

I love the color and texture and vines and everything!

You have fantastic taste and your new design suits you just fine!

Kristen said...

I really love it! It's fun to make a change now and then, it's like moiing around the furniture in your house!

aimee said...

WooHoo! I love it!

Brenda said...

Hello Kimba,
Looks great to me!
Thanks for the 'browser shots' site. I've always wondered how mine looks to other people.
God bless,
Brenda :)

Trixi said...

It looks great!!!
Blessings,
Trixi

Marie said...

Looks great! I'm afraid I'm going to have to rehab soon as well... I just don't know where to begin!

Mrs. Hewett said...

I just found your blog and I wanted to let you know how beautiful your blog is. I LOVE the colors and the header - absolutely lovely!