04 May 2008

Sunday Morning


My soul finds rest in God alone;
my salvation comes from him.
He alone is my rock and my salvation;
he is my fortress, I will never be shaken.
Psalm 62: 1-2

2 comments {Click here to leave a comment}:

Susan of Pink Portuguese Roses said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog....I had such a chuckle when I read about the "labor" part. Believe me...I needed the chuckle...so thank you again!

Your bible verse is my all time favorite in the whole bible!

And is what I needed to hear this morning. So Thanks once again.

I'm putting you on my friends list...I hope you don't mind!!

Susan

Heathahlee said...

Kim, I LOVE your blog! Thanks for leaving a comment on mine. I just spent the last little while reading all of your posts. I think we decide to do this to connect with other people like us...maybe in a different way than we would with our "real" friends. I know that I write SO much better than I speak, so communicating this way is much more fulfilling. Sometimes I want to be serious, sometimes I want to be silly, and blogging lets me do that without having to be around people who are in whatever mood I'm currently in.

So that's my story and I'm stickin' to it. Will love to see more posts from you!

BTW, I've been looking for a Bible study to do in the fall for our women's groups and I'd love to find out more about the mood one! That sounds like it's RIGHT up my pms'ing alley! =)