15 October 2009

Linky Love and DIY Day Recap

Nearly 300 posts linked up for DIY Day and each one was wonderful! Thank you all so much for sharing your projects week after week. And for the newcomers, welcome! Here are a few of my faves.


DIY artwork for the fireplace (or anyplace) @ Great Oak Circle Designs

Vintage desk makeover
@ Trey and Lucy (what a fantastic makeover!)

Free dresser makeover @ simple sage designs (paint and trim made this into a real beauty)


Fall decorating on the back porch @ The DIY Show Off (I LOVE the branches she used above the door. Brilliant!)

Dresser with number knobs
@ Anything Goes Here (What a cool and simple idea!)

Desk makeover @ Mustard Seed Creations (What a fantastic makeover!)

The most stunning china cabinet makeover ever @ Enchantresses 3 (I've always wondered how a cabinet in this style would look with a good makeover. Now I know. Stunning!)


Laundry room makeover @ Moody Girl Projects (Chocolate brown paint and board and batten! Squeeeee!!!)

Mosaic house number plaque @ Creative Jewish Mom (Great tutorial! And I was so thrilled to discover her blog. Fantastic!)

Playhouse spruce up @ A Familiar Path (Oh how I wish I had a playhouse!)

Fall Wreath @ Beyond the Picket Fence (She used a silver tray in the center of the wreath, people! She's a genius!)

~~~~~~~~~~

Winners! Winners! Winners!

The winner of this week's DIY Day giveaway from Madison Reese Designs is Nancy Jones!

And the winner of our giveaway from Rondo Room is Bryssy from Motley Moms!

Congratulations, girls! Shoot me an email and we'll get you set up.

16 comments {Click here to leave a comment}:

Lynn Kellan said...

WOW - all of these DIYs are terrific!

Sheila said...

Thanks for the recap.. I had not seen the China Hutch makeover.. What a beautifull makeover.. Craigslist is a great place. I get so many great ideas for myself on DIY day.. Thanks

Suzann said...

Thanks for the recap. I'm going to go back and check these out.

Bryssy said...

Kimba! I can't believe I won! Thanks! I have never won anything!!! Thanks!

Ribbonwood Cottage said...

I enjoyed this so much this week. Got so many great ideas! Woohoo!
Blessings,
Debbie

Roeshel said...

Thanks for the shout out Kimba. I really enjoy your DIY Day - I love seeing all of the creative bloggers in one spot and I love blog parties! ;)

Congrats to the winners!

Roeshel

Tanya said...

kimba thank you thank you for the linky love. it made my day!

Team Skousen said...

I love DIY day! I spend entirely way too much time looking. Now that there are more than 300 posts I need to devote an afternoon! YAY!

Enchantresses Three said...

We love you Kimba!! Thanks so much for the linky love! You made my week!
Hugs,
Sariah

Becky@Beyond The Picket Fence said...

Thanks so much for the linky love! I had forgotten to put the link to your page, but added it now. Thanks again--I have found so many great blogs through your DIY days!

grannyann said...

Lots and Lots of great ideas. Love it.

gail said...

I see you have 1999 followers! yay! I wonder who is going to be lucky 2000.

you rock!
gail

adrienne said...

kimba--i read your blog often and tonight when i logged on i saw you had 1999 followers. i had to make it 2000!!! congrats!

Ana said...

I LOVE THOSE!!!

Robyn said...

SUCH totally awesome linky love! THANK YOU!

Melissa Stover said...

thanks for the link! you should have a playhouse. i know yours would look adorable!