27 September 2009

Sunday Morning


Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed,
for his compassions never fail.

They are new every morning;
great is your faithfulness.

I say to myself, "The Lord is my portion,
therefore I will wait for him."

Lamentations 3: 22-24

photo credit: Life is Good Pete

16 comments {Click here to leave a comment}:

JennyMac said...

Beautiful...

amen.

Anonymous said...

I'm sitting here doing last minute prep for my class this morning, and I sure needed these words. Thanks, sista.

Grins and blessings this fine mornin'!
Pamm

Brian Strahle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Farmgirl Paints said...

Love this. So glad that they are new EVERY morning!!

Queen B. said...

so perfect !

Carol said...

I love this scripture! Thanks for sharing on this beautiful Fall morning.

Whitney Caroline Designs said...

I keep this verse posted on the wall in front of my desk for those moments or sometimes days when I feel overwhelmed with all the little worries I can come up with, as my reminder that I will not be consumed...because of His great faithfulness... He is all I need and I will wait for His perfect timing. A wonderful verse for today and everyday. Thank you Kimba!

Anonymous said...

Thank you. . . I try to read your blog each day. But, especially on Sunday mornings. God's Word, your verse selection, was meaningful. My Dad died this morning. . . mkw

Its So Very Cheri said...

I link to you today . i received my apron.

Thanks,
Cheri
I hope you can read this because I am typing blank-no words are showing as I t type this out
Cheri

Suzann said...

beautiful. Thank you.

Debbie Petras said...

Yes, I am so glad that His mercy and compassion never fail. He is so faithful. Thank you for sharing the Word this morning.

Us Simple Girls said...

I love your Sunday morning posts... remembering why we use our hands and minds to create anyway!

Blessings, Kimba!
~Katrina

Anonymous said...

My favorite scripture!

Gretchen said...

Oooh, girl!
You KNOW I love this verse ;)

Ashley Schott said...

I don't know why but this made me cry. God is so good.

Anonymous said...

Great is His faithfulness...I'm pondering the miracle that twenty years ago I would never have guessed you would be posting scripture on line.

"Great is thy faithfulness, Lord unto me." Love that hymn!

Love you too!
Me