06 September 2009

Sunday Morning


The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing.

Zephaniah 3:17

photo credit: Harold Lloyd

25 comments {Click here to leave a comment}:

Lynn Kellan said...

Peace be with you, too.

Unknown said...

Kimba, I don't comment very often but I have to say that I really needed this one this morning. I had forgotten this verse. Such a beautiful reminder that God delights in ME. Imagine that!

Christina said...

Beautiful verse, thanks for sharing!

alissa said...

such a touching verse...thank you

Debbie Petras said...

This is one of my favorite verses in the Bible. It's amazing to consider that God rejoices over me with singing. What a beautiful picture of His love!

Farmgirl Paints said...

Love that scripture. Thank you:)

Kathy C. said...

Beautiful - thank you.

Jen said...

One of my favorites!

Let it Shine said...

Our God is awesome!

Anonymous said...

Amen.

Micah said...

One of my favorite verses. ..and what a beautiful picture.

Kathy's Red Door Welcome said...

Kimba, what a comforting verse you have posted. Have a great Sunday!

Anonymous said...

Love this verse...taped it over the kids' beds :-).

Have a fun bonfire!

Love,
K

Runner Mom said...

I just love this scripture!! Thanks!!
Hugs,
Susan

Sarah said...

That's my favorite verse! Thanks for sharing!

-Sarah from Create Studio
www.createstudio.blogspot.com

J.Covington said...

Beautiful.

AiringMyLaundry said...

Lovely.

I'm stopping by from Moxie Media. I'm trying to check out all the blogs :)

Moore Minutes said...

Aren't Sunday mornings beautiful? Thank you for the verse and photo.

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Wow what a great verse...Thanks...

Hope you will stop by and visit my new Christmas blog. There is a great giveaway. http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com

A Southern Rose said...

I really needed this today. So beautiful. I love the picture too.

Unknown said...

One of my fave Bible verses...

Anonymous said...

beautiful, thank you!

Maria said...

Thank you for the loveliness we find here ~ Maria

manila property said...

I love reading these words. Thank you so much for the post. God bless!!!

Country Lane Treasures said...

That is one of my favorite verses.
It is very comforting.