31 May 2009

Sunday Morning


And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge - that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.

Ephesians 3:17-19

photo: Dawn Endico

12 comments {Click here to leave a comment}:

Beckie said...

I've come to rely on your Sunday inspirations and have been printing them out and posting on our refrigerator for the family to enjoy as well. Thanks!

patty said...

happy sunday morning!

Richella Parham said...

I love your Sunday morning series. This photograph is a wonderful accompaniment to these verses in Ephesians--I don't think you could have chosen better. There's a hymn about these verses, and reading this post makes me sing it to myself. Here's the chorus:

How long, how wide is the love of God
How deep, how high!
May we feel it and understand it
So that God may be glorified.

Thank you for your faithfulness in creating these posts.

Amy said...

LOVE that verse!

Anonymous said...

Kimba, I ran for my bible after reading this so that I could highlight it. I can not tell you how uplifted I feel after visiting here.

I'm going to share this with my aunt who's battling cancer. :)

Kate Riley said...

Amen, sister.

{oc cottage} said...

Amen!

m ^..^

Sandy said...

His LOVE is so hard to grasp. Really it is.

Happy Sunday Kimba! Miss you!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful picture and very inspirational! Thanks so much!

Kelly said...

Beautiful picture, but even more beautiful verses...Thanks Kimba!

I am Mom said...

can you imagine be filled to the measure of His fullness!??!

Rachel~Wildflower Photography Studio and Wildflower Creative said...

Beautiful pick and lovely verse! :) I'm new to your blog and was refreshed to find your "Sunday Morning" series! :) Please stop by for a visit at: http://www.littlebitvintage.blogspot.com/