21 May 2009

Linky Love

Whew! I'm exhausted! Yesterday's Q&A Day on ASPTL was so much fun! We'll definitely do that again. Except next time, we'll do more multiple choice questions...less essays.

Since I need to rest today, here's some Linky Love for your enjoyment.

DIY paint can planter ~ Centsational Girl (Seriously. Could this girl be more brilliant?)

The $315 dining room (sigh) ~ Paint, Decorate, Design on the Cheap

A shower curtain mistreatment ~ Reese & Marie

Make lanterns out of bulb covers ~ This Young House

Make a table from old windows ~ The Shabby Chic Cottage

A Ballad Designs inspired project (love this!!!!) ~ Ramblings from the Rose Garden



Flax and Spindle is hosting a giveaway of one of her beautiful french stamp vintage linen pillows. Check out her etsy shop for more vintage linen and grain sack goodies.

Do you sew? A little or a lot? Jenny Garland is hosting a Crafter's Challenge with a $100 CASH prize!

17 comments {Click here to leave a comment}:

white flower farmhouse said...

Thank you for featuring my frugal dining room design on your beautiful blog. My girlfriend Darlene from Flax & Spindle let me know. I LOVE a soft place to land. Will be following, Lori

Heathahlee said...

I bet you are exhausted! Thanks for the links...I'm off to check them now!

P.S. Did you get my "choice"?

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Cute, cute, cute! I will check out those links Kimba!

Have a super weekend!

XOOX
Jen

Kate Riley said...

Your Q & A was so informative, and so interesting to read.

Thanks for the feature - those paint cans are a fun project.

Me likey that pillow you featured, I'm off to enter the giveaway.

Happy Three Day Weekend !

TidyMom said...

Darn, I always miss all the fun! I let dd#2 skip school yesterday (fieldtrip she didn't want to go on) and we went shopping! - but I missed your Q&A day! DARN! but it sure was fun reading it all!

Are you going to make that a regular post?

Thanks for all of these great links to check out today Kimba!

Have a wonderful and safe holiday weekend!

~TidyMom

Jennifer P. said...

I love links!

Beth@The Stories of A to Z said...

Thanks for doing the linky love! Such cute ideas that I'm going to have to try out. Love the planter one in particular.

Jenny said...

Thank you so much for linking to the Crafter's Challenge!! :) I'm off to read the Q&A too, life got in the way yesterday, you know how that is. Have a great weekend!

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

LOve these! I will be checking these out, friend!

J.J. said...

Thanks for the links! I appreciate that time it took to search them out for us :)

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

thanks for all the links....I have enjoyed reading your blog.
I am new to the blog world, but have seen the miracle of the blogging community and prayer in the last two days. Hope you will stop by my blog and pray for little Maggie.

Mrs. Jones said...

Great links today, Kima!

Thanks,

Heather

Rachelle said...

Love the little planters! So Cute!

amybluestar said...

Those planters would be perfect for outdoor Mod Podge! I know, I'm obsessed. :D Thanks for sharing - these are great.

Suzann said...

Holy Cow Girlfriend - you really rocked the Q & A yesterday.
Gotta say that I am so happy to hear that you're a bit schitzo (sp) regarding decorating tastes - seems to be my problem lately, BUT I have found that tiny inspiration, that spark that I needed so desperately and now, well, I'm on a roll (a kaiser ~ ba dum dum).
Have a GREAT weekend and rest a bit. : )

morethanthestarsinthesky said...

I had a lot of those bulb covers after I changed them out.....then I tossed the old ones.....ugggg! That is a cute idea! Sometimes I just want to get rid of stuff and then I do and later wish I hadn't!

Amanda

Elyse said...

what a great compilation of tips!