31 January 2009

Saturday Linky Love



A tutorial for these sweet beanbags from Whimsy Love.




Look at this beautiful dresser from Making it Lovely.




Katie from Bower Power got herself a new loo and it's faboo.


post signature

8 comments {Click here to leave a comment}:

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Thanks for the links Kimba! Have a wonderful weekend!

Jen

Anonymous said...

Love the dresser!

Heathahlee said...

Loo, faboo! How cute are yoo! : ) I made that up myself. Can you tell? And can I tell you I am almost beside myself with excitement that a week from today we will actually know each other IRL?

Sarah Mae said...

loo, faboo, hehehehe...

:)

Have a GREAT day Kimba!

Darlene said...

I'm on my way to check it all out.

Lisa said...

OOOOOOO, LA, LA, SO PRETTY. LOVE WHAT WHITE PAINT CAN DO TO SOMETHING SO ORDINARY MAKING IT EXTRAORDINARY. HUGS FROM MAINE.

http://sophie4me.blogspot.com/

~ Lisa @ AbidingThere~ said...

oooo, I love that armoire-thingy in the bathroom - totally adorable!

Eileen & Karen said...

Kimba,
I found your blog by way of...another blog (you know how blog hopping goes)! What a nice place!
Eileen
www.forgetmenotdreams.blogspot.com