24 January 2009

Saturday Linky Love


Do you still have candy canes left over from Christmas? I just found yet another box in the pantry. Make and Takes has a great way to use them for Valentine's Day.


A stunning hutch makeover from Pretty Ditty. Seriously stunning.


A beautiful update to some high-end furniture from Freckles Chick. Love it!




post signature

23 comments {Click here to leave a comment}:

Anonymous said...

Love that hutch!

Mary-Catherine said...

Oooh...that hutch is just my style!

Betsy said...

That hutch is to die for.

MomItForward Jyl and Carissa said...

Okay first of all Freckles Chick is THE best NAME!!

Thanks Kimba!

Blogger said...

Cute candy canes! Love the hutch and chairs, too...I am such a chair freak, lol ;)

Astrid in Bristling Acres said...

Thanks for sharing the links! It's always fun to find new blogs. :)

Anonymous said...

loved looking through both of those blogs, they have great ideas. thanks.

Unknown said...

Thanks, I'm off to check out those links. I love the chairs.

Melissa said...

I love that hutch....if only I had the talent! Cute candy cane idea too!

Thanks for sharing,
Melissa :D

WhisperWood Cottage said...

The candy cane is so simple and clever!

Jen - Balancing Beauty and Bedlam said...

Can't wait to get some inspiration for my hutch. I bought it this summer and it sits outside - freezing - waiting for some love.
Two weeks from now - you and me....hanging out - yipee.

Shannon said...

I love it when you do this because I love finding new blogs. :) That hutch is gorgeous!

Sweet Child Kisses said...

Cute candy canes! Thanks for the info on how to make them!

These Are The Days said...

I have been wanting to score a hutch for some time now. Thanks for adding salt to my wound. :)

Pretty Ditty said...

Hello Kimba. Thanks for linking my Gramps' hutch. Very kind of you. I am very excited to have discovered a new blog... yours =) I look forward to more posts from you.

All the best,
Jamie

Astrid in Bristling Acres said...

Kimba- I'd love your thoughts/inputs on an issue I have. Thanks!

http://thelopsidedhouse.blogspot.com/2009/01/paint-or-stain-that-is-question.html

Fifi Flowers said...

Love linking with other blogs... pop over to my blog... today is Pink Satruday too!
ENJOY your weekend!
Fifi

Learning Spanish at 41 said...

Fun stuff!!

Freckles Chick said...

Thanks for linking me in your post, Kimba! That made my day twice over =) You rock.

I adore your blog. Off to read more ! =0)

Heathahlee said...

Oh I WILL be doing the candy cane letters. Too, too cute!

Unknown said...

Very cute stuff!

SkiptomyLou said...

I posted about turning candy canes into lollipops and cupcake toppers for Valentine's Day if you are interested-

http://www.skiptomylou.org/2009/01/21/candy-cane-hearts/

I hope you enjoy!
Cindy
www.skiptomylou.org

Anonymous said...

Awesome links! They are all great!
Thanks for sharing,
~Misti