23 January 2009

I'm Hooked!

Mom It Forward is a new site started by Carissa of Good & Crazy People and Jyl of Mommy Gossip. Here's their Mission Statement...

Welcome to Mom It Forward, an organization of women and moms dedicated to strengthening families and communities by first strengthening moms. Mom It Forward empowers women to achieve success through service, strength and socializing. By strengthening families and communities Mom It Forward is changing the world one mom at a time.


And that's why I'm hooked!

The other reason that I'm hooked on Mom It Forward? I was a guest poster there yesterday. Check it out!

And when you're done with that, swing by Hooked on Houses to see what some other bloggers are hooked on!


post signature

21 comments {Click here to leave a comment}:

Anonymous said...

Im heading that way! Hope you have a great weekend~

Julia @ Hooked on Houses said...

Mom It Forward sounds like a great idea! Hadn't heard about it before.

Thanks for joining my blog party, Kimba. Have a great weekend! :-)

jennykate77 said...

Mom It Forward sounds like a really great thing! I'm going to check it out along with all the other great linkies! Hope you have a fabulous Friday!

southerninspiration said...

What a great idea....going to check it out.
Have a fun filled Friday!
Suzanne

trish said...

Hi Kimba,
What a fantastic post. I just went over to read it! Your ideas are divine! :o)
I hope that you have a great weekend.
Sincerely ~ Tricia Anne

Runner Mom said...

You were a cute guest poster!! And, I was so happy to see the info about the botanical prints. I was thinking about them yesterday!

Have a great weekend! If you have a minute, hop over to my blog...I'm getting ideas on planning a women's retreat, and I would love to hear your thoughts!!

Hugs,
Susan

Hope I get my pin this weekend!! I can't wait!

Wendy said...

Very nice post! Mom It Forward sounds great!

Sweet Child Kisses said...

Thanks for sharing! Happy Friday!

Linda said...

Going there to try it out. Hope gramies are welcome too! Our kids are all grown!!

The Masked Mommy said...

I have an award for you today on my blog. Drop by if you'd like to receive it!

Tabitha (From Single to Married) said...

Very nice! I'm going to have to check it out...

MomItForward Jyl and Carissa said...

Awesome Kimba! We'll have an (I was featured on MomItForward's Topic Talk button for you to post for a day..um..soon!) I love your article and I totally already remembered your 'messy' bathroom transformation... THANKS!!!

@carissa_momif

Joanna said...

Thanks for telling us about this site. I had never heard about it before. Going to check it out!

Betsy said...

I'll check it out. Hope you have a great weekend.

Unknown said...

Hi Kimba, I checked out your guest post, loved it! thanks for the ideas. I wrote on my blog today more about my "expectations" that you touched on yesterday (thanks for quoting me!). I would love to know what you think.

Amy @ Living Locurto said...

Thanks for putting our button up! Yeah, I like the Mom it Forward site too. Fun that you were their guest:-)

Sandy said...

Hey Kimba - happy friday! Glad I get to meet you in TN! :)

AnNicole@Our Suburban Cottage said...

Thanks so much for posting about this website! I just gave it the quick once over and I think I will be hooked too :).

Have a great weekend!

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Kimba--
Thanks so much for posting about this site. It sounds really great! Thanks so much!!!

Jen

Darlene - Our Creative Life said...

I'm on my way to check it out. Sounds great!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I've to to go check it out!