16 November 2008

Sunday Morning


Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit,
but in humility consider others better than yourselves.

Each of you should look not only to your own interests,
but also to the interests of others.

Your attitude should be the same as that of Christ Jesus.

Phillipians 4: 3-5


Photo Credit: flickr

15 comments {Click here to leave a comment}:

K and/or K said...

Great verse to be reminded of!

MarthaYvette said...

here I am minding my own busines and God wants to talk to me by reading your sunday morning post......thanks for posting this :)

Carol said...

Thank you for posting this verse. We all need to remember this often.
Blessings,
Carol

Sue said...

How much I need to be reminded of this verse. I think I need to have this stamped on my forehead.

The Beauty Bargainista said...

This verse could not be more true! We must always give the glory to God! :)

The Quintessential Magpie said...

I really appreciate you posting this. Sure helps me keep my priorities straight!

XO,

Sheila

Mc Allen said...

Yes, a great reminder and very convicting... LA

Sandy said...

Beautiful!
I also love the leaves in the pool ...

Mama said...

What a gorgeous blog you have! Lovin' it!

Come by and visit anytime.

Queen B said...

Our sermon at church today was on that passage. It is such a great reminder of how we should live.

Suzann said...

Wonderful Reminder. Thank you.

Traci said...

Thank you so much for posting this verse.. it's one that I truly needed to read today.

Marci said...

I have heard this verse a lot lately, I think God is trying to make a point! I recently started a blog with the intent of sharing my faith,etc..sometimes I find myself wanting to promote myself or my family or something I have accomplished. I am glad I read this verse to remind me to keep my focus on Him.

jeanne @ Inspiring Ideas said...

Great verse and beautiful photograph!

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

A perfect reminder. Thank you!