16 November 2009

A Very Kimba Christmas ~ The Ebook


I am thrilled to announce the release of my new ebook, A Very Kimba Christmas.

It is being released at the new and improved A Soft Place to Land.



Come visit my new bloggy home.

2 comments {Click here to leave a comment}:

Kendra @ Domestic Princess in Training said...

Congratulations on completing your book. What a great accomplishment!!!
http://domesticprincessintraining.blogspot.com

Treasuring these things in my heart.....Sue said...

Kimba,
I love your blog!!! All the great projects. You have helped me over my fear of spray painting furniture!!! Yea!

I have a question for you. I love your tablecloth both Christmas and Thanksgiving. Did you use a regular flat little brush to paint with? I am looking at the Thanksgiving one and your lettering is awesome!! Also what fonts did you use?
Sue
sueholte@sbcglobal.net