11 November 2009

Reminder! ASPTL has Moved!

Please come find me at my new bloggy home:


While you're there, please sign up for my brand-spankin' new RSS feed.

You can also Follow Me using my new Google Friend Connect. Then my posts will show up in your Blogger Dashboard like always.

If you Followed Me on Monday, you'll need to add your pretty face again. Something was wonky with Google Friend Connect and the only way to fix it was to trash it and start over.

2 comments {Click here to leave a comment}:

Jill said...

I left you an award on my blog today... Come see!

Debbie Petras said...

Kimba, I mentioned your blog on Heart Choices today. I hope a few new bloggers will find you.

Thanks for your note on Sunday's Scripture. I'll look forward to reading it this Sunday.

Blessings to you,
Debbie