29 October 2009

DIY Day Recap & Linky Love


An amazing $200 kitchen makeover @ Blue Castle (It just goes to show what you can do with a small budget and some creativity.)

DIY Play Kitchen @ Mommy Words (Who needs Pottery Barn? You rock, Brittany!)

Pretty, pretty pumpkins @ Sweet Paisley (Wow! What a carving job!)


Wallpapering with fabric
@ infarrantly creative (This is adorable!)

Sweater stockings @ Life in Grace (Could Edie be any more creative? I think not!)

Brilliant storage idea @ Classy and Sophisticated (I literally squealed when I saw this idea! Squealed and ran to show The Hubster.)


Before & After: Half bath makeover: Mabel's House (Liz has such killer taste. I love her use of grey in this bathroom.)

How to reupholster dining room chairs @ Thrifty Decor Chick (Great tutorial! And I love the new design over at TDC!)

Top 10 list for home decor bloggers @ The Stories of A to Z (This cracked me up! Thanks, Beth!)

Keep scrolling down or click here for today's Make Your Home More Welcoming Challenge!

10 comments {Click here to leave a comment}:

Liz Harrell said...

Hi Kimba! I'm super honored! This is praise indeed, coming from you. Thanks so much!
Hugs,
Liz

Beth@The Stories of A to Z said...

Thanks for the linky love Kimba! And thank you for all you do to make connecting with other bloggers easy and fun. I think we all agree that DIY Day is something we look forward to each week!

Queen B. said...

GREAT INSPIRATIONS !

CRICKET said...

Can't wait to click on all the links!

Jennifer Juniper said...

That thing with all the totes in the garage slipped past me until you mentioned it. It's truely brilliant. Big Guy is not going to be happy about this new project...

Southern Fried Gal said...

The home decor blog list IS hilarious. Can't wait to check out all the links!

The Style Sisters said...

Love your DIY parties! I am having my first giveaway come on by to check it out.
Karin

Brittany at Mommy Words said...

Thanks for the linky love Kimba! So exciting for me! Your DIY day and your blog as a whole are just awesome!

Nissa said...

Thank you for the linky love! I look forward to DIY Day every week!

BlueCastle said...

Thank you, Kimba - I'm honored.

You made my day. :)