23 October 2009

DIY Day Recap and some Linky Love!


DIY sunburst mirror for $3 @ Ashley's Thrifty Living (She's a genius, people!)

A beautiful before/after bedroom makeover @ It's the little things that make a house a home

Feedsack footstool makeover @ Mustard Seed Creations

Beautiful YELLOW little girl's room @ Maman Tattoo (I adore yellow!)


Some sweet DIY artwork @ Little Red Roost

DIY vintage bird knobs @ The Graphics Fairy (Complete with step by step instructions and downloads for the graphics!)

Decoupaged Poe pumpkin @ Mrs B (Welcome back to blogging, girl!)

A great collection of her own Before & Afters @ Blue Cricket Design


Waxing leaves @ Clover Lane (If you've ever wondered how to preserve and display those gorgeous fall leaves, here's how. I'll be doing this with the kiddos!)

A fantastic makeover of a garage entry way
@ Northern Cottage (I love making those those family only spaces more usable and pretty!)

Beautiful coffee table makeover @ Funky Junk Interiors (I love the paint and the tiled top! It looks fantastic!)

DIY refrigerator message board @ Flax and Spindle

~~~~~~~~~~

The winner of our prize from The Shabby Chic Cottage is Tiffany from La *T* Da

Many, many thanks to Gina from The Shabby Chic Cottage for sponsoring DIY Day this week.

17 comments {Click here to leave a comment}:

Suzann said...

Yea!!! Links. Project. and DIY - oh my!!!!!

Sandy said...

Hi Kimba! Happy Friday and DIY day and I love those waxed leaves.

Miss you!

Stephanie @ A Fine House said...

Great projects this week. I especially love the bedroom makeover (so ingenious) and the wooden knob makeover (I'm using this idea on my freshly painted chest of drawers).
I love DIY day -so many great ideas!

Becky@Beyond The Picket Fence said...

So many great links--so little time :( The bedroom makeover is gorgeous and inspiring!

Unknown said...

We featured two of the same!! Thanks for allowing me to pick my favs...

XOXO

Mrs. B said...

Hi Kimba! Thank you for the sweet welcome! I still read all my fav blogs, but never have much time to write anymore. I love all of these projects. Lots of great work!

Funky Junk Interiors said...

Thanks so much for the mention on my table! Guess that means I ought to finish glazing the table on the other 3 sides... (shhh don't tell!!)

I need to peek at the others. Your parties bring out the hilt in quality DIY's!

Funky Junk Donna

Sarah said...

Thanks for linking to me! Have fun this weekend waxing! (That doesn't sound right...but you know what I mean! :)

Andréann said...

Thanks a lot for the link! It gave me 3 more followers in 1 day! ahah!


So many links!!! I passed through the half... Great project and great ideas!

Thanks for hosting this!

Ellie Kings said...

Hi Kimba,
This is such a lovely blog! Love the pics and thanks for the links.
Ellie

{northern cottage} said...

Kimba!! I'm just TICKLED PINK!! ~ that you chose my little garage entry post for display out of these hundreds of amazing posts!!! So sweet!

Leen said...

Great ideas! I love them all!!

Tiffany said...

Hi Kimba! Just saw that I won the lovely cake stand!! I was so excited that I yelled to my family from the computer, "I won a cake stand!!" I wondered why my 5 year old was overly excited - she thought a cake stand was like a lemonade stand, but with cakes! Ha! I am super excited and cant wait to display with some yummies on top! I'll look for your email and contact you shortly with my address. Thanks so much!

Hattie said...

Thanks so much for the linky love! There were so many great projects this week :-)

Karen The Graphics Fairy said...

Hi Kimba,
Thanks so much for mentioning my bird knob project in your post!! I'm so honored that you chose me as one of the mentions, especially considering all of the fabulous links that were linked to your party.
I'm loving those waxed leaves too, our leaves are just right at the moment for that project!

Nancy @ Live love laugh said...

Lovin' these links!!! I also go back to your board and batten tutorial daily to gaze upon it-ahhh....
~Nancy

Miss Mustard Seed said...

It always feels so good to be mentioned as a stand out on DIY day! Thanks!