07 June 2009

Sunday Morning


Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance.

James 1:2-3


photo: Sarah Parrott

16 comments {Click here to leave a comment}:

Anonymous said...

Your timing is perfect. I just found out that my Dad has prostate cancer, so I really appreciate you sharing this verse.

Blessings!

Suzann said...

Wonderful verse. I think we all tend to forget and this is a gentle reminder of God's love. Thank you.

patty said...

happy sunday, kimba
:)

Marie said...

Thank you Kimba - thank you for this beautiful reminder. God is so good!

Blessings,
Marie
http:///emmacallsmemama.com

Anonymous said...

Kimba, I consider this a gift today. We need this printed and on our walls as a daily reminder. :)

Unknown said...

Thank you! We all need to remember this!

Magic Brush said...

That verse is great to read.... hard to walk out......

Bless you.

Kathy's Red Door Welcome said...

This verse is such a good reminder. Have a lovely Sunday!

Christy said...

Thanks for the great reminder. I'm learning a lot about this lately. He produces Christ-likeness in me through trials that just wouldn't be there if my life were all sunshine and roses. He is good and faithful to conform us into the image of His Son!

sarah may said...

sooooooo needed that verse this morning!!

Rachel~Wildflower Photography Studio and Wildflower Creative said...

Mmmm...another great one! :) Keep the verses coming!

Blessings,
Rachel

Andy Porter said...

I just found your blog and I have really been enjoying your talents. I am passing an awe-summm blogger award onto you. Cheers!
~Andy
poppiesatplay.blogspot.com

Alyssa Rose said...

This is so cool. I just read that this morning at church and it wasn't even what we were going through! He he! I really need to read those words. Thanks!

Unknown said...

There's a reason you posted that verse today; it's a good reminder and one I needed today! Thanks...

Nancy

Julia said...

Lovely. The verse reminds me of the most recent post by "Making a Home." Thanks for your comment on my blog Kimba, left you a nod with a post that mentions a little jute project I did.

Beckie said...

I forgot to check in on Sunday, but God's timing is perfect - today is the day I needed the reminder. Many thanks!